AMD Ryzen Build

anky

Youngling
contact me when you will be buying GTX 1060 6GB..i have Zotac amp edition of the same and I was thinking of selling it. I bought it in august last year.

OP
Oli

Oli

Broken In
Why aren't you considering a S12II 520W or CX600?

Ok i found many 6+2 connector psu's in my budget looks like i was filtering incorrectly and end up searching psu's with 8 x 6+2 connectors lol..i guess they make such psu's for miners..anyways how about corsair VS 450? Costs half of CX 600

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Ok i found many 6+2 connector psu's in my budget looks like i was filtering incorrectly and end up searching psu's with 8 x 6+2 connectors lol..i guess they make such psu's for miners..anyways how about corsair VS 450? Costs half of CX 600
Might cost you 50k in the longer run if it fries your system.

avanildutta

Journeyman
Keep away from those.. Have rma ed maybe 3times in a year. Had those at office and in my htpc.. Replaced those.. Don't go for VS ones.. CX have no personal experience..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

OP
Oli

Oli

Broken In
Tried purchasing gaming x from paytm..applied promo 20% cash back..then at checkout it says "this promo is not applicable for this item"........ now ill have to go for zotac..no leds n matching mobo/gpu :(

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Tried purchasing gaming x from paytm..applied promo 20% cash back..then at checkout it says "this promo is not applicable for this item"........ now ill have to go for zotac..no leds n matching mobo/gpu :(
Then again it was a BAD decision to buy an overpriced 1060 from paytm.

OP
Oli

Oli

Broken In
Seasonic smps are out of stock..can someone suggest any good smps which is in stock..i read somewhere that cx 600 dropped to tier 4 of psu list otherwise would have purchased it..budget is maximum 6500/-

jodo_c

Broken In
Seasonic smps are out of stock..can someone suggest any good smps which is in stock..i read somewhere that cx 600 dropped to tier 4 of psu list otherwise would have purchased it..budget is maximum 6500/-
Stick to seasonic. Check overclockesrzone. Com and their ebay.in page you will probably find there.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

OP
Oli

Oli

Broken In
Thanks even found good rams in stock..8ill get the smps and ram after getting my salary from this site..ram btw going for ripjaws 4, 2400 1x8, 6,000/-

OP
Oli

Oli

Broken In
Hard to find a cheaper one bro..there is a 3000 or 3200 mz one aswell 1500 more expensive..sufgest a ram please budget max 7000..2x4 or 1x8

OP
Oli

Oli

Broken In
How about this power supply? cheaper than seasonic

*www.amazon.in/EVGA-BRONZE-Continuous-Warranty-100-B1-0500-KR/dp/B00DZ6R9GE?_encoding=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&portal-device-attributes=desktop

found it here -

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
this is an imported unit .. EVGA don't sell their PSU's in India .. it may have global warranty but in case of RMA you may have to ship it to Taiwan .. atleast that's the case with GPU's

EVGA WARRANTY / SUPPORT IN INDIA - EVGA Forums

don't buy it

OP
Oli

Oli

Broken In
ok, thanks bro. I'll stick to seasonic.

off topic question-
Can you do crossfire with Nvidia cards? if yes, then both have to be the same? example 2 1060's or 2 1050's..or you can add a 1060 and a 1050..?
or crossfire is just for AMD cards?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
ok, thanks bro. I'll stick to seasonic.

off topic question-
Can you do crossfire with Nvidia cards? if yes, then both have to be the same? example 2 1060's or 2 1050's..or you can add a 1060 and a 1050..?
or crossfire is just for AMD cards?
Forget about a dual GPU setup. Crossfire is for AMD GPUs only. It isn't worth the cost in your case. If you want to run games at resolutions higher than 1080p, get a 1080 or 1080ti and just use it for next 2-3 years till framerates start to drop below 40 fps on high settings.
2 1060s will be around 45-50k easily (and they can't even run in SLI) which is 1080 territory.

Top Bottom