pranav.seth

Journeyman
Hi guys,
One of my friends is going in for Dell Inspiron HD. The config. is as follows:-
AMD Athlon X2 3250e
ATI Radeon 4330
3 gb ram
320 gb hdd
Will it be able to support 32" TV and is the configuration (proccy + graphic card) future proof for another 3 years??? will it be able to handle Crysis (at lower resolutions)???

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Hi guys,
One of my friends is going in for Dell Inspiron HD. The config. is as follows:-
AMD Athlon X2 3250e
ATI Radeon 4330
3 gb ram
320 gb hdd
Will it be able to support 32" TV and is the configuration (proccy + graphic card) future proof for another 3 years??? will it be able to handle Crysis (at lower resolutions)???

32" TV yes. cause it got graphics card. gaming, a serious no. cause that processor is way too slow. even playing HD video will be a hard task. Crysis is simply not possible on such a snail slow processor.

OP
P

pranav.seth

Journeyman
then will this suffice?
Core i3-530 (this is enough for him as he don't need quad core i.e. crysis, net surfing and ms visual studio 2005, full hd movies)
2 or 4 gb ddr3 ram
500 gb hdd
nvidia quadro fx 380 or sapphire 5770 (he has a question over here that which of these is better as he can get them at a the same cost)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
then will this suffice?
Core i3-530 (this is enough for him as he don't need quad core i.e. crysis, net surfing and ms visual studio 2005, full hd movies)
2 or 4 gb ddr3 ram
500 gb hdd
nvidia quadro fx 380 or sapphire 5770 (he has a question over here that which of these is better as he can get them at a the same cost)

this pc is assembled or branded. if branded, than go with this. if assembled. go with Athlon II X3 or X4 with 2Gb ram & HD5770, powered by a good PSU.

OP
P

pranav.seth

Journeyman
He can have limited no. (with many choices of processor and strangely only nvidia QUADRO series of graphic card) of configs. with HCL so he has chosen this one. He wanted to know will i5-750 be better in terms of future proof?

Top Bottom