Amazon Merchant lures the customers for fake reviews!

buddyram

New Voyage
Excerpts:

Amazon merchant was caught bribing customers for five-star reviews to enhance the product sales. The said merchant known as VIP Deals issued a letter to all customers that purchased the Vipertek black leather, case folio cover designed for the newly released Kindle Fire. The merchant offered a full refund of the $10 case in exchange for a review on Amazon.

However, the merchant had received nearly 5,000 positive reviews on Amazon which rounded out to a 4.9 star rating.

Is there something fishy with flipkart, letsbuy etc who knows!:confused:
yahoo
digital trends

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Even if there's something wrong with Flipkart, Letsbuy,etc., who cares? We do not rely on the review mentioned on the website. Moreover here case is slightly different. The cover is Amazon's own product. While, Flipkart or Letsbuy do not manufacture anything.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Trust me bro..from someone who gets stuff online almost daily...review makes for a one of the important decision if not major. May times due to stupid immature biased review from past customers i have landed with wrong product and hurt expectation online.

Almost all major online retailer top the better favorable review.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you post a bad review about Flipkart on their website, it gets removed.

Plus, the review, or I should say comments in Flipkart are stupid. People need to talk about the product rather than the service.

4 year old Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 is getting comments like, "this processor rocks. I am using it since 4 years. worth every penny..!!!11"

Price? Rs. 7100. :|

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
only read online shopping reviews for technical details/suggestions & never for quality.example:a rs.250 enter gaming pad on flipkart has lots of good reviews but anyone with common sense can guess what is the expected quality from a rs.250 gaming pad.but does it matter to someone who wants a cheap game pad &/or does not care much about quality,no.what matters is that among various comments there are mention of xpadder & how those who used it able to play games with pad working while others who did not used it cited poor game support.

Top Bottom