Negative Experience Amazon.in the worst E-commerce website in India

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I have purshaced from Flipkart,HS18,Ebay but never faced any thing like this before.
I ordered 3 Game Cd's on sunday and they just updated "details shared with courier" I contacted them yesterday asking why hasn't any details updated yet,They said they will check it out in some hours,Today morning I check it out again.. and it said the same thing,They didn't update any details over these 2-3 days,So again I contacted and it was updated..I was happy that I'd get the package today,then I get a message saying my goods are damaged?
Seriously?Amazon India has a lot to learn,but I'd suggest pay maybe 20-30 rs extra and get it from flipkart itself..
Just stay away from this crap E-retailer

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
The selling, shipping, return all depends upon seller to seller, some are very good and some are not so good. always check "if is fulfilled by amazon".

its just like ebay.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
The selling, shipping, return all depends upon seller to seller, some are very good and some are not so good. always check "if is fulfilled by amazon".

its just like ebay.

It was fullfilled by amazon,Anyway ordered the same thing from flipkart 2 hours back :) and they already shipped 1 item

Dushie

Broken In
Cod may be the culprit here. I have always got all my orders from amazon on time, never faced any issues and I pay upfront using credit card. Once I even cancelled my order and got a refund within 7days. Pretty happy with amazon and their service.

Top Bottom