amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26636

^^ it should be 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.'
Where did you type it?

jojo is right..i also typed the same in a new blank document in word 2007..& i also get the same output.:confused:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
This is NOT an easter egg. It is just some text used when you want to fill up some space with random text(if you don't care about the content). It's quite commonly used too! In MS Office 2007, some meaningful text replaces this "magical-sentence-with-all-alphabets". By the way, rename this thread to something meaningful, at the very least.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
guys, put these instead and u'll get to know what it actually is
=rand(1,1) and
=rand(1,2) and
=rand(2,1)

put them one by one and press enter.

I guess they've put it to test MS word while developing.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I guess they've put it to test MS word while developing.
Nope, read on!
well even microsoft does not know the answer
What the hell in blazes??? Microsoft aint stupid! Microsoft PUT it there! That, AND the lorem(x) syntax.

I'll tell you guys the intended use. It is just used to insert some random words just to see what your selected or customized formatting will look like practically. Instead of trying the formatting out by typing the random text yourself, you may simply save time and input that syntax to check it out! Sheesh! The things people come up with these days!

Check this out:*weblogs.asp.net/chuckop/archive/2004/07/14/183611.aspx

Also, check this msdn blog page:*blogs.msdn.com/alspeirs/archive/2007/08/01/random-text-in-word-2007.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom