Amazing SPAM Message... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
Amazing SPAM Message... LOL :D

This message is being sent to more than 500+ people (Yeah! The e-mail Text contained tons of E-mail Addresses). For privacy reasons i have removed the e-mail addresses. Check this message now and see how Indians gets lure of money.

*img136.imageshack.us/img136/1851/gmailfwdearnmoneyitmayb.th.png

Click to Enlarge and Auto Zoom to read the message.

Indians ROCKZ :D

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
They are becoming cleverer as they gets tons of e-mail addresses to their disposal for free. Now bet you, all of them (including Me) will get tons of SPAM e-mails. :-( As my friend forwarded the message to me and my e-mail address will be there in message that others are receiving :-(

Indians are really fool and must have some sort of e-awareness. :shock:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
And people WILL fall prey to this. Indians and the lure of easy money are a match made in heaven. :D

red_devil

Back!

arey haan yaar..

this great revenue sharing model by MS has been on email circulation for long time...actually my friend had emailed me this thing atleast 3 months ago ... <that i didn't want to create a new thread for it is a different matter ;) >

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
gaurav_indian ki bhaawnaaye aati hi nai hai kuki wo aisa hai:

*i44.tinypic.com/2gueesh.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif*www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing024.gif*www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing021.gif

Upar diye gaya chitra Gaurav_Indian ke prati mera bhawna hai!!!:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom