Amazing Motorola Defy + Deal! 14.5K WITH Mfg. Warranty!

Neo

Man !!!!! its a steal for real. For those in want of a mobile under 15k, grab it asap. Wishing I could have it.:beer::beer::beer::cool:

vetdrchandan

Broken In
A real deal but closes so soon

now the deal is closed and lowest cost is 15200@

*www.ebay.in/itm/BRAND-NEW-LATEST-M...ile_Phones&hash=item3cc11ad8fe#ht_3469wt_1139

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
I guess the sudden price drop is because it hasn't been selling well.
And THAT is because usually people think that "Why should I spend 3K more? Why dont I just get the Defy and use Custom ROM and then Overclock it! Then Ill buy the Defy+'s battery!"
Or they they prefer going for the Neo V which when launched was Cheaper than the Defy+, has better looks AND a front facing Camera!

Vensanga

Journeyman
just a small question guys.....Defy+ and Neo V seems to be a good phone..but on the other hand i am looking at Samsung Galaxy R which is much higher...is it worth spending extra 5k or 6k to buy this galaxy R???

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
just a small question guys.....Defy+ and Neo V seems to be a good phone..but on the other hand i am looking at Samsung Galaxy R which is much higher...is it worth spending extra 5k or 6k to buy this galaxy R???

Well performance wise, yes! Dual core + 1 GB of RAM makes it future proof!
On the other hand, DEV support I THINK is not that good, also Ive heard people complain about its Build Quality. The Display is an SLCD one, NOT an AMOLED.

Still If you can get the Galaxy R for 19K its a Very good deal!

Vensanga

Journeyman
Well performance wise, yes! Dual core + 1 GB of RAM makes it future proof!
On the other hand, DEV support I THINK is not that good, also Ive heard people complain about its Build Quality. The Display is an SLCD one, NOT an AMOLED.

Still If you can get the Galaxy R for 19K its a Very good deal!
i live in delhi and the last time i check i found galaxy R for 22 and higher(24k)...where will i get it for 19k??...if you can tell me the place or website i can go for it..plus i will go for EMI so any phone will do for future proof...i have been using Nokia 5800 (Symbian)for more than 2 years and am ready for a change in my phone...please let me know am ready to sell my phone this month or next month to get a new phone...

Ravi.

Broken In
@ofabhishek @vetdrchandan, Yes i bought it for 14.5k from ebay and got it today and i am really regretting now. The display quality isnt good enough. Brightness and colours look dull if i compare it with samsung galaxy sl and Xperia neo v. Even my old samsung galaxy 5 has much better brightness than defy+.

Soumik

Padawan
@ Ravi. - Yeah for brightness, Samsung models are quite a bit brighter. But compare the quality and sharpness of the screens. Defy+ is certainly good in that. And for that price, u got a fantastic performance device with tremendous dev support all over the world. Its an awesome device with huge potentials.
Someone just needs to knock Moto on the head and remind them to unlock the bootloaders. :(

vetdrchandan

Broken In
@ofabhishek @vetdrchandan, Yes i bought it for 14.5k from ebay and got it today and i am really regretting now. The display quality isnt good enough. Brightness and colours look dull if i compare it with samsung galaxy sl and Xperia neo v. Even my old samsung galaxy 5 has much better brightness than defy+.

what is the big deal just increase the brightness :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ravi.

Broken In
@ Ravi. - Yeah for brightness, Samsung models are quite a bit brighter. But compare the quality and sharpness of the screens. Defy+ is certainly good in that. And for that price, u got a fantastic performance device with tremendous dev support all over the world. Its an awesome device with huge potentials.
Someone just needs to knock Moto on the head and remind them to unlock the bootloaders. :(

Probably you are right. So far i am happy with performance. No doubt best phone phone under 15K.

Ravi.

Broken In
I am having trouble using Moto input method bell. I cannot input the second or third alphabet. Like pressing AA will give me Aa instead of B, AAA gives Aaa instead of C.
Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom