Am i a Copy-Cat??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
hey guys....i just typed out 2 of my articles....MY VERY FIRST 2 articles...i posted dem at

www.merawindows.com
www.pcchitchat.com

but a guy replyed that i've copied the articles frm sum other place and shud post the source.....:-(

the links to ma post are...

Windows XP security holes...
*www.merawindows.com/Forums/tabid/324/forumid/15/threadid/17708/scope/posts/Default.aspx

Windows XP the lockup
*www.merawindows.com/Forums/tabid/324/forumid/15/threadid/17708/scope/posts/Default.aspx

Windows XP security holes...
*pcchitchat.com/showthread.php?tid=344&action=lastpost

plz tell me dat do my articles are very similar to sum other articles or shud i quit posting such thing???

plz reply...:( :(:(

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Ah he's a kiddo himself, nicks like those are. And he must have just said it without thinking (Or on your newness to the place), that's all. :)

enticer86

Stay Silent!
dude stop giving a damn to wht the world tells u- it wil keep trying to pull u down...
just b rite morally n chill!!!

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@ Abhishek Dwivedi... dont worry.. i'm here :D

Guys one who said like that to him is my friend... and he is also member in digit forum too (sg1)..

He is from UK and he couldnt believe that our Abhishek Dwivedi is good in english.. :)

Last edited:

sg1

On a quest for knowledge!
Abhishek Dwivedi said:
lolz...ya i know...he told me dat too...
And i'll tell you again:) YOUR ENGLISH IS BETTER THAN MOST OF MY ENGLISH MATES :D . I only reacted in that way really because I wrote an article once about my home town and then I found the same article on a local website copy/pasted by someone else and they were taking all the credit :mad: :mad: :mad: . It really gets you FUMING when all your hard work is flushed down the toilet(so to speak) . ;)

QwertyManiac said:
Ah he's a kiddo himself, nicks like those are. :)
How does my nick say i'm a "kiddo" then:confused: I'm probably one of the oldest ones on here(29):D *www.disgruntledcubbie.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/old-man.jpg

Last edited:

sg1

On a quest for knowledge!
@gigacore.. I am calm M8, I have just been speaking to you on MSN laughing my head off about that blokes PC specs I told you about ROTF:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom