Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Important Service Announcement to all Xdrive Users:

On January 12, 2009, AOL will permanently close
the Xdrive Online Storage Service.

Source: www.xdrive.com

WTF !:mad:

For me Xdrive was the best and as it is closing its time for me to search for alternative..and there is no better place than Digit Forum to search for alternative.So plz help and post the alternative you know for Xdrive ...

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
wow...elephantdrive.com hmm....checking..looks good..let me try..

WTF ! only 1 GB free space....huh...any other help...

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Skydrive - Give it a try

Download managers supported, multiple file download possible, hotlinking possible (check with their T&C, I couldn't find anything against it though), have plugin for IE etc.

An old thread here - Introducing Windows Live SkyDrive!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
BTW, Skydrive will be introducing quite range of new features. 25 GB space & zipped downloads are 2 of them.

red_devil

Back!
how good is Dropbox compared to these other services ??

i've just started to upload a few files to a Dropbox (free) account ... so i'd like to know if i can continue using it or should I change over to some "better" services ..

PS: i use Dropbox to upload a few PDF files and some pics...

how good is Dropbox compared to these other services ??

i've just started to upload a few files to a Dropbox (free) account ... so i'd like to know if i can continue using it or should I change over to some "better" services ..

PS: i use Dropbox to upload a few PDF files and some pics...
Yeah
Even I'd like to know, considering many on this forum are using it

ThinkFree

Technomancer
@thewisecrab and n6300

Dropbox is good. Simple and fast interface,no ads and desktop client for mac and linux apart from one for windows to upload/view files. You can download a folder in zipped folder and revisions are also saved.
And you can download a file directly without opening any webpage and clicking on download as you need to do with most other services.

^^
Thanks for the answer ThinkFree :)
More Questions:
How much space do you get?
Are there any limitations (like in free/paid. Or is it only free) ?

T

The Conqueror

How about FileSavr ?I have 2-3 FileSavr Accounts to spare, so if u need it just tell me.Valid for 30yrs(i think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom