All VTU students in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
For VTU I think it was 50 Pages. Ne way we have to answer to the point isnt it. well if any one wants to write a story then its definitely a problem :p.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
yeah...its generally sufficient except maths and subjects with lotsa numerical.
i know a guy who had to left 20 marks cause of it.i myself had finished the paper in second last page ,last time.and if you realised that you made a mistake (which's bound to happen in exam)...then apart from your usual pressure you have to worry about paper management....the thing is its insane and pointless.one of the infinite reason,why VTU suck

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
lol man this is really sick of VTU......I mean students have to worry not only about the exam but also how many pages\paper he uses.LMAO.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I can't believe it eggman!!! I've heard only 2 cases where the booklet wasn't enough! Now, yours is the third case.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
OMG, i havent ever gone upto writing into last 10 pages of any booklet...still i have remained ""not out"" in every innings......:D:D

and @phreakoutt, just add another one into your list, i have a friend who has a routine problem of pages getting over.... needless to say, she's our department topper...:cool:

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I'm in 4th sem.....Can I appear for CAT-09(my 7th sem) or CAT-10(after B.E.)???Cause as per my knowledge(can be wrong) current batch IIM had started, but 8th SEM result is yet to come for VTU!!! Some senior enlighten please!!!

shashank_re

In the zone
Hey guys i will be joining BE in B'lore this year.So just wanted to know how is Nitte Meenakshi Institute Of Technology(NMIT)? BTW its autonomous.

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
So is it better to study in college which is under VTU or an Autonomous college?

Depends vtu degree is more widely recognised.. Whereas in autonomous college thr r other benefits..

So is it better to study in college which is under VTU or an Autonomous college?

Depends vtu degree is more widely recognised.. Whereas in autonomous college thr r other benefits.. Nitte,mangalore is also autonomous..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom