All VTU students in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ You are confused between an autonomous college and a deemed university. Autonomous colleges still get degree cert. by VTU. Just that they haf autonomy to decide on the course/syllabus and to conduct the exam.

shashank_re

In the zone
Just wanted to know which one among these colleges is better:
1.New Horizon College Of Engineering(NHCE)(VTU)
2.Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology(NMIT)(AUTONOMOUS.. still certifacte form VTU)

Actually iam in NMIT(CSE) now.But still wanted to know which is best among the two.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Just wanted to know which one among these colleges is better:
1.New Horizon College Of Engineering(NHCE)(VTU)
2.Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology(NMIT)(AUTONOMOUS.. still certifacte form VTU)

Actually iam in NMIT(CSE) now.But still wanted to know which is best among the two.
I'm not really sure.. nor there is any "correct answer" to this question but I guess this year NHCE was advertising itself as No.2 college in Bangalore!!

I urge current and former students from both the colleges to reply. That would be the best source of info.

shashank_re

In the zone
But what do you feel infra?Coz you being in MSRIT...you must be knowing..i guess..

Anyways as i said i have already joined NMIT.Main reason was coz it is Autonomous....;-)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
But what do you feel infra?Coz you being in MSRIT...you must be knowing..i guess..

Anyways as i said i have already joined NMIT.Main reason was coz it is Autonomous....;-)

Tho I've seen NMIT I've never seen NHCE. However of late I've heard a lot about NHCE. During my BE days both the colleges were not much heard of but now since NMIT is autonomous and NHCE claims to be No.2 I guess both are a good choice. It would be wrong on my part to suggest or opine about anything without completely knowing the details. Lemme see if I can get some info about any of these colleges from my friends :)

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
^^ yea . Havent seen jeba for a long time , jeba how come you returned to reply exactly this thread :confused:

Hello guys,

Ya it has been long time.. should try to be more active from now [:)].. feels nice to be back..

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

nix

vtu website bandwidth sucks... during results time it gives more tension than the exams themselves. nd they should announce a result date and stick by it...

anish_sha

.:: 3 : 1 6 ::.
5th sem mech here,

joining a college under vtu is the worst decision ever i took in my life, . . With its f***ing year back systems and valuations..

To all who's gonna join a vtu affiliated college, if you are an average student and also you don't know how to mug up , YOU DEFINITELY GONNA SUFFER, if u join vtu..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom