All VTU students in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

New

Padawan
Hi digitians...
I am starting new thread to know how many VTU(Visvesvaraya Techological University,Karnataka) are here in this forum..
Let's start count.....
About me:: 3rd sem C.S

please continue, so that we can exchange useful information.....

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
count me in.I'M one of the unfortunate person strucked in V T(TORTURE) U.
3rd sem,IS,DSI

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ yea . Havent seen jeba for a long time , jeba how come you returned to reply exactly this thread :confused:

OP
New

New

Padawan
Hiiiiiiiiii friends...I am happy with so many peoples are under vtu
@akshay and eggman
Can u send me the all D.S lab programs to ganeshbhat2000@hotmail.com
As I have't started to do programs..
Sorry friends, as i don't have net at home I could't reply yest only...

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
VTU sucks big time coz its a great suckin institute :mrgreen:

i mean teachers are worse than students in 99% of college, the teachin is not object oriented. teacher themselves mug up the things at home n vomit it in classroom n then they just go. it wont help in improving ur mental thinking,etc. also the books reffered by VTU sucks big time. they just refer foreign authors books n many of them dont contain any numericals, even theoty part is limited, though some books refferd r good. i will rate vtu on 2/10

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
To start with,they've got stupid rules like:MOBILE BAN IN CAMPUS,85 PERCENT ATTENDANCE...

their education std and teachers are Shitty,refer to fun2sh post for more...

their lab syllabus is insane and unplanned(e.g.we did experiments on electronic circuits,phy lab,in 1st sem which requires the knowledge we got in next,2nd sem..under the subject BASIC INSTINCT...oops ....i mean BASIC ELECTRONICS)

thirdly, their maths is the most boring thing ever happened to me.(boring than Radiohead's songs)it requires no imagination,only formulas.i actually lost my interest in maths...because of vtu.

also,in the external exams(the big ones)...vtu provides only a single booklet to write the answers and no extra sheet,i.e. if the booklet is finished and your question paper is left(and you know the answers)...then you're screwed(happens in maths)...

that's too when their fees is higher than everest mountain.

and the last,but not the least, reason VTU suck is because its VTU

praka123

left this forum longback
^what man? :shock: only one answer book?no extra papers :shock: cant believe.math needs more papers to say with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom