All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

D

Deleted member 118788

Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

I haven't watched any Foreign TV Show Series yet. From where should I start? Please suggest me something easy to follow and understand tv series.

flyingcow

Shibe

HIMYM Spoilers final episode
comon...almost everyone knew/wished robin to end up with ted..but barney and his child was unexpected...heard there is an alternate ending coming
guys if you want to start watching a new series, watch game of thrones..words cannot describe how good it is.
i thought it was overrated but when i watched it i absolutely loved it

i accidentally downloaded season 3 instead of season 2 :lol:, two nights wasted...

ashs1

Padawan

Game of Thrones is really addictive. !! i watched all 3 seasons in just a week ( during winter holidays.) ..
Season 4 has just started & i can't for it to end !! ( so that i can watch it all at one go..i can't wait days just for 1 episode. :( )

Anyone following Hannibal?

I concur with [MENTION=186126]mohit9206[/MENTION], it is a brilliant gore-thriller. Certainly not for the faint hearted...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Anyone following Hannibal?

I concur with [MENTION=186126]mohit9206[/MENTION], it is a brilliant gore-thriller. Certainly not for the faint hearted...

Me.
I liked S01. Thought they can't extend it as we all know the fate of Him. But they seemed to have onboarded few good authors.
The story has diverted from its due course and has taken new course of actions.

IDK how they would end the series and match the events with beginning of "Red Dragon".

Still a very good show. Good acting by the three leads, great visuals effects and GORE!!!!

Oh you're in for a lot in S02 ;) trust me, a MUST watch for adrenalin lovers :D

harsh1387

Broken In

Me.
I liked S01. Thought they can't extend it as we all know the fate of Him. But they seemed to have onboarded few good authors.
The story has diverted from its due course and has taken new course of actions.

IDK how they would end the series and match the events with beginning of "Red Dragon".

Still a very good show. Good acting by the three leads, great visuals effects and GORE!!!!

Same here. After breaking bad I was looking for an intense show with a good story and Hannibal is fantastic in that respect. Will be interesting to see how they end this season.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Same here. After breaking bad I was looking for an intense show with a good story and Hannibal is fantastic in that respect. Will be interesting to see how they end this season.

I started my series madness from Hannibal and that too just couple of months back. Already finished Hannibal S01, S02 following it every episode, True detective S01, Sherlock S01-S03, GOT S01-S03 and following S04 every episode.

All I can say is that now I am addicted to series

D

Deleted member 118788

I will start watching Hannibal. It's the continuation of Mr.Lecter right? I mean the film series?

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad :lol:

What is bad in it? You won't understand the comfort of working from your pc at home as a freelancer web developer. ;)

Top Bottom