All TAMIL "Map's" here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
naveen_reloaded -
Where did you book? You based in Chennai?

I also might goto some movie. Right now I got to choose btw ATM, Om Shanti Om or Saawariya.

naveen_reloaded said:
Thala solomon ,neenga thantha explanation superhit pola?

Diwali special Èña?
Èña padam paarka poreenga..
I booked ticket for Azhalagia tamil magan...
Päattü super hit ...

intha diwaliku naamba super star padam varathathala mood out.. athanaala director sankar kitta solli adutha super star padathula rajiniya jamesbonda maatha solla poorein..

Sivaji II vukaaka waiting... so veera vali illama avaru mapla dhanush padatha (paadavathi padatha) paaka vendiyathuthan..

prasad_den

Padawan
BTW, whats your opinion about the music guys...?? I feel this time we are having a nice diwali bonanza in the form of some excellent music by Harris Jeyaraj, ARR and Yuvan..

I'd rate Bheema among the best in the music category.. Hope the film is equally good..

Personally, I feel Bheema, ATM and Vel would all be good hits, and worth watching at least once.. :D

enna keetta yuvan than best.. ennathan irunthalum 'puliku piranthathu punai aagumaa'...
but yuvan katilum best of the best of the best ILLAYARAJA...

prasad_den

Padawan
solomon_paulraj said:
enna keetta yuvan than best.. ennathan irunthalum 'puliku piranthathu punai aagumaa'...
but yuvan katilum best of the best of the best ILLAYARAJA...
maams... Naan pesaradhu intha deepavali release pathi mattum..!! Bheema, ATM and Vel compare panni paatha, bheema comes on top.. :D (My opinion..)

drgrudge

I like Harris Jeyaraj, but after listening to Beema, I'm starting to question his capabilities. Listened to Beema for atleast 2-3 times and I didn't like.

AR Rahman wins hands down. I liked ATM pattu, so much that I want to see the movie for the songs only! IMO ATM is of ARR's best. It was better than Sivaji, Baba, Padayappa and his recent movies.

I like Yuvan also, but personally I didn't like Chennai 600028 pattu but the "jilpa-jalsa" song. :D Vel is by Yuvan? Is it any good?

Moral of the story: ARR still rules Tamil music industry.

prasad_den

Padawan
@drgrudge: Really..?? You didn't like bheema songs..?? Okay.. :(

I like the ellapugazhum song in ATM... tailor-made for Vijay.. it'll definitely become the anthem for vijay fans..:D

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Me too for atm...simply good.
Ar said before harris songs are more mono type.no big diff.
But if we start topic over this,we will end up fighting...Èña söllüreenga nanbargalae?

prasad_den

Padawan
solomon_paulraj said:
correction... doc... ARR also rules the Hindi music industry..
ARR rules the Indian music industry... and will soon be noticed in the hollywoods and other woods world over.. :D

drgrudge

prasad_den -
I like Maduraiku pagathadee and Nee Marilyn Monroe. :D

solomon_paulraj -
It was intended that way. ARR rules Hindi music, but many felt that ARR "left" Tamil. With ATM.. he proved he still rules.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
seri, topic change panidovom :D

maap's yennukke voure help.

vour mobilephone vaangonam.(by tomorow)

Shortlisted- N5300
SE w200i (no bluetooth :()

*www.univercell.in/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/2e8dd1bb2d8ef2a930c8293f094e05e5.jpg

my needs - extendable Memory, & bluetooth

www.univercell.in

budget = upto 6k

Motorola voure dubakoor phone, msg annuppona rend naal aavom pollarekke :x:D

doc -
neenga sollurathu 101% true doc...:)

prasad_den-
neenga engeyooo poitinga thala... vitta saani gragathula kuda ARR music popularnu solluvinga poola.. ;-)

s18000rpm said:
seri, topic change panidovom :D

maap's yennukke voure help.

vour mobilephone vaangonam.(by tomorow)

budget = upto 6k

Motorola voure dubakoor phone, msg annuppona rend naal aavom pollarekke :x:D

maachan.. univecel dubakur payaluga.. you ask the lowest price and try to get from a dealer for the same price by bargaining..

then about mobile.. www.gsmarena.com la poi compare pakaalam..

how much extendable memory you will go max.. so i can give some feedback..

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
512+MB

for songs+videos & load lotsa games:D (mainly V-rally & Subaru Rally) & pwn my friend thru bluetooth (he has SE W550i).

but Nokia's speed is slow compared to SE.

nokia supports many third party softwares.. (you can see the nokia processors speed here in my previous post *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72082)
btw if you going to hear music and videos sony is the best... (it has native os compared to symbian of nokia, which is somewhat better)

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
When i srated reading this thread it starts on something tamil

now its ending here on nokia mobile search :D:D:D

whats the significance of this thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom