All TAMIL "Map's" here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
Tamizhana Irukkopothu Tiraipadathepatri Visaarikkaama Eppadi? :D
Kollywood-e patri peshungo!
@naveen_reloaded: solomonpaulraj is much older than us afaik.machi,eda,poda ellam nammalukkulle vachku enna? :p
I saw dr.arya of madhavan and :doomed:
Paruthiveeran parva illai.

sorry.puthu padangal innum paakrathilla.soll saami,entha padangal TN-le HIT-aa oditrike?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
praka123 -
Eppadi Tamil theriyum? Not 100% correct but far better than many others who claim to know Tamil.

Regarding movies:- Sivaji, Chennai 600 028, Imsai Arrasan is good. Ehh... I know these are sort of old movie, but thats what I saw.

Azhagiya Tamil Magan pattu is super. Me going to Cinemas to catch up, sometimes next week. Hope I get tickets.

Hehe, feels good to see Tamil in English than seeing only Hindi in English. Charan, once asked the poster to post in English. :D

praka123

left this forum longback
^enakka?Naan Koyamuttooorlu th-a-an BE padiche.Tamil Ezutha Vaasikka Ellam chinna vayasilaye Teriyum.Muntha netru kooda Kovai-le th-a-an Irunthathu-Ejjams arrears -endraiya padangal kelvi pettirikiya? :D

thx for the movie suggestions.
BTW,most of the malayalees can easily catch up with tamil.even hindi or kannada.we get fused off with telegu-no idea :confused:

drgrudge

Hmm.. AFAIK, It's easy for Mallus to understand Tamil better than for a Tamil to understand Mallu. I was in Dubai for a year and now my father to a place near Thiruvananthapuram. Still except my father (can read, write, speak mallu) none knows mallu. :D My mom and brother know Telugu, but I know only Hindi other than Tamil. :D

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
ATM songs supera eruthundhuthu..
athuvum intro song super..
diwaliku ena special unga urla??
dress eduthutacha???
nice to one of the mods knows tamil... :-D

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
drgrudge, naan unnidam oru kezhvi ketten oru varudam munnale, innum badhil tharavillaye?

drgrudge

Enna Pondi Climate? Come to Chennai, the climate is good these days...

Anyways, abinesh vanakkam to the thread. :D

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
ketta kezhvi, unga 'avatar'il irrukira aazh yaarunnu. Solringazha, allathu, ingu verayarukkavathu theriyuma?

Status
Not open for further replies.