All TAMIL "Map's" here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
^sorry for wrong information :p naan anke romba naal munnadi thaan pone;athunaale sariya theriyela chaarrry-ingae(sorry !)! ;)

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
@axxo.. hey man guys in burma bazzar are way too updated than we do... i really envy them.. coz one time iwanted my friends psp to be h@cked... and i thought they cant .. but inddeed they did it succesfully... (say a year ago..)

if possible just ask themm.... i may go a month later only... thats why...

axxo

99.9% Idle
@naveen i went burma bazaar and bought some Tamil dubbed english movies.
I was attracted towards covers of some english movie dvds where its quoted "HD DVD" so bought few of them as well.
Total cost for 10 DVDs = Rs.150
Rs.15 per dvd.
yup...just after opening the disc with my powerdvd i realised that its not even regular dvd..the english movies(the latest ones) seems to be cam print. Surprising the dubbed movies are better and watchable.

So I dont think you would get any sort of Blueray dvd or siblings of that...try your luck.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
thnks axxo....

even i was thinking the same..

but i know a person there .. maybe i will ask him to get blray when he goes to singapore / japan to get his goods...

hope the region code works here in india for ps3...
ya .. the movies suck for the quality..
but u can get old movies there .. were print will be good..

best to see the film first hand in satyam or Dl from axxo.... hi hi ... from u ???

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
wondering how did u play Bd & where did u get it

I am also on a look out for the Gold Disc DVD...all i could find was Blue Layered DVD ...on a lookout for very ol movies...will catch up wid u soon

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
ooohhh.. i dint know that thing...

did u find bluray anywhere ???

those bluray rips or original bluray are nearly 11-15 GB...

god!! it will ake a life time to DL...

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Saw Anjathey and it's good. Very good. One of my fav. Tamil Movies. :D

9/10

Pasangala, cinema poi parunga. Cool movie. Looked like Hollywood Thriller.

Another good watch is Sadhu Miranda. Nice Comedy-thriller. One time watch for me (maybe you'll like it more).

6/10

axxo

99.9% Idle
Planning to get passion divx player here at chennai...anyone know the place from where i can get this...or even a better one <1.3k no problem if its china product

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Richie street...but get a person along with you win knows in and out and some bargaining tactics to get to dead low price...beware...there are so many legitimate looking fake products...

Thanks drgrudge for that chinna review...
Saw velli thirai...ok ..you can see once.. Dont expect it to be anything near to moli...coz this is entirely diff..

Will give 7 out of 10

praka123

left this forum longback
grudge u gave 9/10 for anjathe!! :shock: what was in that film?I think that film is running in my town.isnt narain the hero?is that a action film? vivek-vadivelu ellam irukkatha? :confused:

sivarap

In the zone
sorry to break the topic....aana enaku urgent a xfx 630i mobo venu yaarkavadhu chennai la enga kedaikidhu nu theriyuma? .....

wpgay...apala vera enna matter?

Last edited:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
grudge u gave 9/10 for anjathe!! :shock: what was in that film?I think that film is running in my town.isnt narain the hero?is that a action film? vivek-vadivelu ellam irukkatha? :confused:
No Comedy. It's a thriller. Amazing movie and I liked it very much. Summa summa I don't like a movie, that too a Tamil one.

A good story and a racy screenplay. No comedy, by the way.

sivarap

In the zone
^^ no separate comedy track...but the hero's behaviour in the first half was quite hilarious.....makes u smile atleast

axxo

99.9% Idle
No Comedy. It's a thriller. Amazing movie and I liked it very much. Summa summa I don't like a movie, that too a Tamil one.

A good story and a racy screenplay. No comedy, by the way.

Very good movie indeed..kiruba character more or less resembles me..I deserve to get a good job but not so far..soon i may become like him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom