All TAMIL "Map's" here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
Boss, I don't want to d/l. I'll today only if you people are sure that some shops do the writing for me?

Where in Spencer Plaza? Name of the shop?

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i think in music world u can select songs and also write them on cd there itself .. but it ill take hell of a lot of time.. and i am not sure whether they will have all coollection...

anyway .. nowadays if u know any mobile shop... ie u KNOW Them.. u can ask them .. coz they will have load of songs to satisfy thier customer mobile...

more over wht songs u want ... ?? can u list them,., then we can have a clear idea of whether it can be got or not ..

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
old song collections-

you'l find them in local cd shops, burma buzzar, near "anna arch".

The music shops like Music World/Planet M dont have them.

no need to goto Ritchie st. for this (i.e if live far frm tat place)

drgrudge

^^
Ritchie and Burma buzaar are quite near to each other. :p And Ritchie is relatively near to my place.

I'm in lookout for these local cd shops. Any famous shops in Chennai around?

Anna Arch is in Anna Nagar - Arumbakam junction. Or is there a Anna Arch in Burma Bazaar?

naveen_reloaded -
My parents need old tamil songs. You know what I mean. That songs which come at 9-12 PM in FMs - neneithale innikum, thendral, etc.. type of songs. And late '80 and early '90 Illayaraja hits.

anyone know frm where i can get Tamil dubbed english movies?
Recrd from Vijay TV. :p

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^
Ritchie and Burma buzaar are quite near to each other. :p And Ritchie is relatively near to my place.

I'm in lookout for these local cd shops. Any famous shops in Chennai around?

Anna Arch is in Anna Nagar - Arumbakam junction. Or is there a Anna Arch in Burma Bazaar?
i was talkin bout the t-nagar burma buzaar.(near tat station)

only one anna arch, & you mentioned the place.:))

as its near, hav a look there, there you can get CD's for 20buks & they might hav good collection.

drgrudge

Ok, Maybe on Monday I'll go to T Nagar and check out the stores near that station. Thanks. :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^sorry, i meant Pondy Bazaar (tats the bazaar in t.ngr):))

------------------------------------------------------
*www.mayyam.com/hub/index.php

check it out maap-ungala:))

drgrudge

Many like to foreign language movies in the original language and not dubbed in English; but seem to want the opposite? :p

By the way, I don't think it's possible to get (unless the DVD comes in Tamil Language too). Or better still wait for Vijay TV to air the movie.

axxo

99.9% Idle
you got to hear the slag the way they translate the movies are awesome...makes more comical and entertaining...
there even exist a seperate fan club for such translated movies...am getting some torrents for these kinda translated movies..but only peers no seeds..

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
@axxo... dont worry dude .. i have seen so many dubbed movies.. englis ones.. coz by neighbour used to buy them... visit burma bazzar...

@drgrudge

if u want quality stuff .. there is special place in landmark(spencers) for old songs... ask for mp3 format.. coz they are 75Rs and comes with hundred and more songs...
but the collection may not be that great.. but my bet is get a colletion say 4-5 cd`s and select the best ones... and putthem in a CD /writethem ....

richie street cant be trusted at times./..

best is either go to spencer or burma bazzar... i prefer burma bazzar... u can get nearly all songs if u spend a hour there visiting 10 shops...

p.s if u go there can u enquire ( or any place ) whether they have bluray disc with movie and also movie in normal DVD with high quality say in 720p..( coz 1080p takes nearly 8GB or more)

hope this helps.???

axxo

99.9% Idle
@axxo... dont worry dude .. i have seen so many dubbed movies.. englis ones.. coz by neighbour used to buy them... visit burma bazzar...

i was searching for this @ ritchie street but not available there...ok i will hit the next target burma bazzar

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
sure do it ... u will find themm.. ther ewont be for every film.. but u may find a good collection.. and mostly those chinnese film..

try ur luck..

and if u go there do me the favour ad stated above..
p.s if u go there can u enquire ( or any place ) whether they have bluray disc with movie and also movie in normal DVD with high quality say in 720p..( coz 1080p takes nearly 8GB or more)

it will be of great help...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
sorry .. but i am not soo good with chennai map and all .. but isnt parry bazzar IS the burma bazzar... correct me if i am wrong..

praka123

left this forum longback
Even I am not aware of Madras albeit I stayed there for 6 months or so in valsaravakkam.
Parry bazaar is where the bus stop parrys corner is!.I hope u know that!
and burma bazaar is near st.thomas mount(Mylapore?) if I am not mistaken :-|

Ah!its almost 7 yrs back,I last went to Madras!.

axxo

99.9% Idle
I suppose both parry bazaar and burma bazaar refers to one and same as you can see burma bazaar is located @ parrys corner.so as its name.

@naveen i dont think they would have even heard of the names that you mentioned....have been there only for couple of times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.