All laptop related queries here!!!

ss_in

Right off the assembly line
Hey hi... does ny1 know when HP will release their 15.4" penryn based laptops with better graphics n all?? like the dv6800 notebooks they have outside india?

alexialexander

Hola guys ! i am going to US on 28thMay and i will be staying there or 2 months . I am planning to buy a laptop there which is good for gaming and other puposes can you please suggest a good laptop to buy unde budget of Rs70000.Thanks!

coolendra

Neil is Here...
Hola guys ! i am going to US on 28thMay and i will be staying there or 2 months . I am planning to buy a laptop there which is good for gaming and other puposes can you please suggest a good laptop to buy unde budget of Rs70000.Thanks!

hey .. lookout for a revvedup xps1530 wth high specification....or maybe a m1703 if u can upp the budget a bit..

At last I got my lappy DELL XPS 1530 yesterday

congrats dude....welcome to the club'de'XPS

wats the config u opted for ??..how much u paid for it nd wat all discounts (if applicable) did u get..??..

do share it wth us....

Cheers...!!..;)

Hey guys i want to buy XPS M1330 and with a high config which is turning out to be quite costly and the price listed on the site is

Rs. 69,000 /- incl of taxes nd delivery

My question is that ; the taxes are raising the cost by almost 10-12 K..

1. Is ther some way of getting this waived and are bargains possible with dell through phone??...

2. Also if anyone has bought an XPS and have managed a discount..can you plz tell me the number to contact and the sales guy who sold it to you?(may be he/she will giv enuff discnts )

3. Is it true that if we dont really need it delivered within 15 days then we can get further discounts??

4. Also if we tell them that we do not need the reciept..will the taxes be waived??..

5. Do you think a 10 - 15 % discount is possible??

6. If any1 can Provide me some discounts plz do respond ???...

Thanks..

Nikhil

hey....try and get hold of any one who works at Dell.....those guys get a hell a lot of discounts via the EPP...then all ur queries will be taken care of at one go..

my config costed 69,997.... i paid around 48-49k....so u can see the difference....

Last edited:

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
Which is the best laptop within 30000k??

i know there's a thread which asks to post all laptop queries...

but sorry i didnt post there intentionally, as i have great hurry and urgently get a laptop (within 10th of june 2008).

my specs are pretty simple..
a moderate processor,
160 or more spaced HDD.
1GB or more RAM
Bluetooth IF POSSIBLE.
graphics card NOT REQUIRED.

budget: rs.30000 /-

brands prefferd:
HP/Compaq
Dell
Acer.
or any other of ur choice..

plz help waiting fr replies...

-SUDE

sonumittal

Broken In
which brand is better between sony and dell accordong to performance support and value for money........
my bedget is 40k
requirement
2ghz pro
2gb ram
160 hdd
15.4" tft

which brand is better between sony and dell accordong to performance support and value for money........
my bedget is 40k
requirement
2ghz pro
2gb ram
160 hdd
15.4" tft
suggest any particular model

Last edited:

rahulmig

Journeyman
[FONT=&quot]Dell Inspiron 1420[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6 Ghz, 2GB RAM DDR2, 250GB Harddisk; Integrated Webcam 2.0 Mps[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14.1" WXGA w/ truelife; Windows Vista Home Premium[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Intel Media Accelarator X3100 Graphic Card dedicated[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Internal 8X DVD+/- RW Combination Drive with dual layer write capabilities
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Year Warranty By Dell ; Color Black
[/FONT]
Rs 42,000 /- With Carry Case

For Bulk Deals( Min 10 Units) PM me for Price

Interested People can PM me if willing to Buy.
Shipping All Over India Rs 700/- Extra
Mumbai Delivery Free !!
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

mayank.abhishek

Hi,

I am looking for a laptop with the following configuration,

Processor: Intel Core2 duo >=1.5 Ghz
RAM: >=2 GB (shared OK)
HDD: >=160 GB
DVD R/W
Bluetooth/WiFi/LAN/Card Reader
Modem optional
Display: >=15.4 1280x768

Budget: <=Rs. 40000/-

As I am going to wipe the laptop and install ubuntu so I do not wish to pay for any OEM version of Windows pre installed.

I have found two laptops meeting the above needs, they are,
1. Acer Aspire 5920 Specs
2. Compaq Presario C773TU (KU771PA) Specs

Which one should I go for or are there any other suggestions? Please also consider the price factor.

gopz

In the zone
Go in for

2. Compaq Presario C773TU (KU771PA) Specs

I am not sure if you can get a Dell laptop without any OS (Vostro maybe?) Check with the sales rep.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
Re: Which is the best laptop within 30000k??

i know there's a thread which asks to post all laptop queries...

but sorry i didnt post there intentionally, as i have great hurry and urgently get a laptop (within 10th of june 2008).

my specs are pretty simple..
a moderate processor, NOT CELERON or SEMPRON..
120 or more spaced HDD.
1GB or more RAM
Bluetooth IF POSSIBLE.
graphics card NOT REQUIRED.

budget: rs.30000 /-

brands prefferd:
HP/Compaq
Acer.
or any other of ur choice..

plz help waiting fr replies...

-SUDE

this was my query some days back..
thanks everybody for ur support till now..

now i have decided on to brands, ACER and COMPAQ... Acer Aspire 4520 and Compaq Presario F700 series and C772TU ...
is anyone using this model/s. .. if so please reply..
YOUR COMMENTS WILL HELP ME MAKE A PROMPT DECISION..

any other model (according to u) which suits my budget (Rs.30000... lower would be favorable).

waiting

-sude

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
Pls suggest a laptop within 40,000/- all inclusive.
It sud have a integrated webcam and Wi Fi.

I am in a hurry to buy.

Cyclone

Darth Penguin
Compaq V3749AU - X2 Turion TL-60 2.0 ghz, 2GB Ram, Nvidia 7150 graphics (~700MB total), wireless, bluetooth, wifi, web-cam, 14.1" screen, etcetra, etcetra. 35k. Bought it last evening. Very neat.

Cyclone

Darth Penguin
Nope, vizag. Really good laptop, and don't listen to anything your dealer tells you about it being not popular or whatever (they probably get a bigger quota when they sell c2ds, i dunno), this laptop is good. Vista works fine, and I've just installed gutsy too. Some guy called Yash's posted a review on his blog, just google Yash V3749AU and you'll get it....

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
How are acer laptops in terms of build quality . How do they fare after few months of purchase ?
I'm planning to get the HP dv2762TX . Any ideas regarding the prices in the sub-urbs ?

Top Bottom