In the zone
My Del Inspiron n5010 showing following errors 0413 & 0146
And after diagnostic it does not boot and freezes
What is the solution?

Attachments

• IMG_২০২১০৪১৭_১৭৫০১৮.jpg
    IMG_২০২১০৪১৭_১৭৫০১৮.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 100
Someone over on youtube said it is the same 100% srgb panel thats on predator. Do they share the display?
Most companies provide low quality stuff to India to cut costs, so surely there could have been a 144Hz 100% sRGB option but 70% sRGB option exists as I well for Nitro (not Predator), read somewhere. So highly likely India gets 70% sRGB panel. Can't confirm anything as I doubt any tech youtuber in India is knowledgeable enough to check panel quality.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Odd scheme 5th gen u processors are zen2.
Be wary, amd is doing shady stuff with nomenclature. Ex 5500U

Even scheme 5th gen u processors are zen3.
Ex 5600U.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Helios 300 has come down to 106k should I go for it or wait for acer nitro 5 5800h/3060 qhd listed at 115k. I have been considering legion 5 4800h/2060 as it comes with extended warranty and bag all within 116k.
Helio300 has 59wh battery, the qhd nitro 5 has 57.5 wh and legion 5 has 60wh but they mention battery backup as 3 hrs only.
Considering cooling and dust protection and warranty and service, which one should you go for?
My use case is both vector designs and 3d rendering.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Odd scheme 5th gen u processors are zen2.
Be wary, amd is doing shady stuff with nomenclature. Ex 5500U

Even scheme 5th gen u processors are zen3.
Ex 5600U.
Yes, it's shady. They should have stuck to 4600U & 4800U instead of renaming them as 5500U & 5700U.

Actually they had no choice to rename the CPUs.

Many people would hesitate to buy a previous-gen CPU if the next-gen was available.

And given these are laptop chips, which means OEM tray-packing sales only, I don't think a single mainstream laptop vendor would use this previous-generation numbered chips in their newer product lines.

Helios 300 has come down to 106k should I go for it or wait for acer nitro 5 5800h/3060 qhd listed at 115k. I have been considering legion 5 4800h/2060 as it comes with extended warranty and bag all within 116k.
Helio300 has 59wh battery, the qhd nitro 5 has 57.5 wh and legion 5 has 60wh but they mention battery backup as 3 hrs only.
Considering cooling and dust protection and warranty and service, which one should you go for?
My use case is both vector designs and 3d rendering.
Some reviewers do run a lot of benchmarks. Check in those which CPU is better for the softwares you use - generally R7 4800H > i7 10870H.

Lenovo has better after-sales. Put 2 year extended warranty into the equation as well, I think it costs 8k for Helios 300. Check Jarrod Tech's review of Legion 5 & Helios 300 (2020, it is similar).

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
There's peace of mind offer on Acer's website mentioning accidental damage protection + 2year extended warranty worth 12k for 2.8k.
So that brings us to 108k but the are not providing a bag and delivery date estimate is 9th May.
Legion 5 shows 2 year extended warranty and a basic bag for around 4k. That will be 116k. And it says ships in 2 days. They have mentioned in the description that ram is not upgradable.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
A bag should not be a factor for a laptop which will be used for work. Focus on the performance,value for money, extended service+Accidental Damage Protection. Laptop bag you can buy yourself once you have the funds and whatever design/color you want.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
There's peace of mind offer on Acer's website mentioning accidental damage protection + 2year extended warranty worth 12k for 2.8k.
So that brings us to 108k but the are not providing a bag and delivery date estimate is 9th May.
Legion 5 shows 2 year extended warranty and a basic bag for around 4k. That will be 116k. And it says ships in 2 days. They have mentioned in the description that ram is not upgradable.
You would be better served buying a laptop bag separately from a manufacturer of repute instead of buying an expensive laptop bundled with a cheap laptop bag carrying an inflated MRP.

If you can afford a laptop that costs over 100k INR, don't skimp on a high quality bag that costs a fair bit. A good bag will serve you over the life of more than one laptop while offering you protective features not found on cheap bags which the manufacturers bundle to boost sales. You should look for waterproofing, padding to handle abuse and any frills that you might need on a regular basis, plus aesthetics and style that you prefer.

Also, bags are like leather shoes. Cheap shoes and expensive shoes will look the same to an uninitiated buyer at a store, but the long term, the expensive stuff (at least from a "real" shoemaker and not a fashion brand) will last your lifetime while also being resoleable while the cheap stuff will break apart within a few years of wear.

That isn't to say you should get the stuff discounted from MRP when you can, because MRPs are often inflated, but for the love of god, don't leave an expensive consumer-grade laptop at the mercy of a cheap bag.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
I did not mean to say it is bundled with the laptop. It is actually a suggested buy along with the extended warranty.
I agree about investing in a good quality bag.
Other than targus what other bag brands will you suggest, I feel up to 3k is decent budget for a bag not going over that.
Here's the offering:

*www.amazon.in/dp/B08ZNKLYWZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_A02SYSFTQTK11M6GT9J5

Both have upgradeable RAM, 2 slots. Maybe get a good American Tourister or Skybag bag for 1.5-2k. Usually bag provided with laptops are small.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Both have upgradeable RAM, 2 slots. Maybe get a good American Tourister or Skybag bag for 1.5-2k. Usually bag provided with laptops are small.

For the legion 5 it is mentioned in the description on Amazon that the ram is not upgradable.

For bags I like few of these, any other suggestions?

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07BVSSMQT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_GCPP4E6MRTBNPRXQG0SQ?psc=1

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07Q2R4G7P/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_XRKE5TGKA1CWE8G646EP?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

*www.amazon.in/dp/B08QVC7WSB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_AE10S5XYJTMYXRY60T3R?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

*www.amazon.in/dp/B08DD8RG86/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_63BMYPE7B5SWV2VN53YG

Top Bottom