All laptop related queries here!!!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Any review on MI notebook..? looking for a laptop inthe range of 40 to 45k , currently most of the laptops are out of the stock.

Any review on MI..?
I've tried them at stores few times, build quality is quite decent and looks good. Also, screen also is good. Any particular model you considering?

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Baker

Albicelestes
I've tried them at stores few times, build quality is quite decent and looks good. Also, screen also is good. Any particular model you considering?

Not really , this is for my wife [Trading] and kids [for their 2 hour online class] .

Looking for reliable one in the range of max 45k

Baker

Albicelestes
Any idea about this model..?

*www.flipkart.com/hp-15s-ryzen-5-qu...ampaign=WBIIUCNM1XNZ_1181721&utm_medium=email

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Any idea about this model..?

*www.flipkart.com/hp-15s-ryzen-5-qu...ampaign=WBIIUCNM1XNZ_1181721&utm_medium=email
Good specifications, has a decent sized SSD and in general looks fine. Yeah should do the work. Check prices on Amazon once before buying.
Not really , this is for my wife [Trading] and kids [for their 2 hour online class] .

Looking for reliable one in the range of max 45k
I have replied on your own thread just now. Have a look at the models once :)

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Good specifications, has a decent sized SSD and in general looks fine. Yeah should do the work. Check prices on Amazon once before buying.
I have replied on your own thread just now. Have a look at the models once :)

Is the memory expandable? Is it suitable for any light gaming?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Is the memory expandable? Is it suitable for any light gaming?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
According to flipkart, RAM is expandable (free slot is available). Gaming, depends whichever games you want to play. But shouldn't be a big issue.

Baker

Albicelestes
ANy idea bout this model

*www.flipkart.com/asus-vivobook-14-...irpy8g0000001600863251230&qH=312f91285e048e09

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
ANy idea bout this model

*www.flipkart.com/asus-vivobook-14-...irpy8g0000001600863251230&qH=312f91285e048e09
As usual for current times, a bit overpriced & many reviews online suggests that asus vivobook older gen(latest one model number starts with M not X) screen is below avg even when compared to other laptops in similar range so better to check it out personally in a store to see if it is good enough for you & then order online.

Baker

Albicelestes
As usual for current times, a bit overpriced & many reviews online suggests that asus vivobook older gen(latest one model number starts with M not X) screen is below avg even when compared to other laptops in similar range so better to check it out personally in a store to see if it is good enough for you & then order online.

When comparing to the blow HP model , which shouldi chose. with HP i will get 15.6 screen as well

*www.amazon.in/HP-gr0009au-15-6-inc...qid=1600876798&sprefix=hp+lap,aps,547&sr=8-13

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
When comparing to the blow HP model , which shouldi chose. with HP i will get 15.6 screen as well

*www.amazon.in/HP-gr0009au-15-6-inc...qid=1600876798&sprefix=hp+lap,aps,547&sr=8-13
I would prefer the HP unless number of regular USB ports is critical to your usage.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

HP seems better(bigger & better screen) but it is missing ssd without which it will probably run slower than your 4-5 years old laptop running win 7/8.1 & adding even the cheapest ssd means extra 2-3k cost. As per below hp forum link this laptop supports m.2 sata ssd.
*h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Har...hp-15S-GR0009AU-SSD-compatibilty/td-p/7757825

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys any idea about the HP Envy x360 15z-ds100 convertible laptop and its price in India?

@whitestar_999 @SaiyanGoku or others any idea?

I want to purchase it next year on March~April 2021.
The model you quoted seems to be a USA sold model in which case I seriously doubt its availability in India. If you want a sleek & slim laptop & you have the budget then in India the best options are asus zenbook & LG Gram.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
No one should buy a laptop without a ssd nowadays.
In a way that is true. Personally I feel like SSD can be added later too. But a screen cannot be changed. This also has flexibility of adding RAM.

Even with an HDD, it should still be useable as the processor is capable.

I understand this may not be ideal.

Baker

Albicelestes
HP seems better(bigger & better screen) but it is missing ssd without which it will probably run slower than your 4-5 years old laptop running win 7/8.1 & adding even the cheapest ssd means extra 2-3k cost. As per below hp forum link this laptop supports m.2 sata ssd.
*h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Har...hp-15S-GR0009AU-SSD-compatibilty/td-p/7757825
Thanks , thinking of going with asus. Rest of the configuration is same as HP right I mean processor . In the description asus mentioned as rayzen second generation and for hp it is third generation. Bit confused here

And ,comparing asus with mi laptop which will be good..?

Top Bottom