All laptop related queries here!!!

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Yeah. It bends when you hold it from the edge.
The screen hinge is terrible. The screen stopped working unless you fully open it. Within months.
Sonn the screen cracked internally when my dad was just typing a word doc. Acer wanted 17k to fix it FFS :D.

WTF 17k :shock:!! Wasn't it under warranty? BTW my 1 frnd has also acer lappy and he also got some display problem which was due to faulty 5650 gfx. Although he gave it to service centre within a month of purchase, they didn't gave him a new lappi, rather a used one :punch: , but it was problem free. the only best part of lappi was that it costed 45k for i5(fst gen) & 5650gfx, which at that time was provided by no other company under 54k (an year ago).

dmanojkmr

Journeyman
@Ishu
Asus doesn't provide much service in my locality even it's hard to find a Asus dealer here.
can u specify some other equivalent model in hp,dell,lenovo

smartyrohan12

tech savy.. :D
oh is it.then that would be a better choice. in croma they give it for 44k along with a wireless bluetooth mouse and creative headset.

any other thing which competes with this model at the same cost ?

check the model beforehand so that u get the usb 3.0 model...

pankajgarg

Broken In
check the model beforehand so that u get the usb 3.0 model...

Well do not be very catchy with the free optical mice. check the system configuration. I think that the best place to buy a dell laptop is through the dell store and talk to the sales man for a discount and you will surely get one if you are a student or your father is a corporate/govt employee.

Check for the latest processors released in sept.

smartyrohan12

tech savy.. :D
sadly, not always.

processors will release in sept, btu laptops with those processors will release later.:x

guys which processors are u talking about ..???:smile:

and ull get a student discount only if are in a college in their database..like the NIT , IIT , AIIMS and alll...:grin:

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
hi everyone,

I was planning to buy HP 6121-tx, but in some of the threads here I saw 6140-tx is more vfm. But I couldn't find it on the HP India site. Is it a discontinued model?

Also suggest if there are any other models within this price range. I'll be mainly using the laptop for Unity3D, Fireworks, Visual Studio and for casual gaming.

Thanks.

Top Bottom