All laptop related queries here!!!

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
is hcl laptop worth buyin?

wanted to buy a decent laptop with main needs -good for programming ,windows os,14 or 15 inch okay,wi-fi needed,shud run long time

budget-35-35k

pls suggest some good ones...
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
is hcl laptop worth buyin?

wanted to buy a decent laptop with main needs -good for programming ,windows os,14 or 15 inch okay,wi-fi needed,shud run long time (i mean life time),battery backup-decent,good noumber of usb ports,if serial port ther then preferable as i need for proj(or i will use converter not a big issue),

budget-35-35k

pls suggest some good ones...
Posted again:
wats the cost of dell studio 15 including tax?

Last edited:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
i have one more query

can i get good company laptop with no preinstalled os or OEM limitations....i need to use ubuntu or existing copy of XP ?

wat is the free dos version of laptops?

free dos is from oss community and not from M$, its just a crap and you could install your OS of choice, you could get aspire 5536g without os(it comes with linux) or vostro from dell.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
:-?
i have one more query

can i get good company laptop with no preinstalled os or OEM limitations....i need to use ubuntu or existing copy of XP ?

wat is the free dos version of laptops?

no need to break head to find out what free DOS is. Consider a laptop with free DOS as laptop with no OS :)

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
:-?

no need to break head to find out what free DOS is. Consider a laptop with free DOS as laptop with no OS :)

Ok what if i want to install another os on my laptop i purchase that comes say with WIn7 as specified in Dell site...will i able to install m existing XP in new latop with Win if i need

red dragon

Master troll
guys i want to buy a laptop,basically for movies,basic photo editing,browsing and casual gaming,budget max 40k,with win 7 preferably.please reply asap.
Posted again:
anyone please!i am going ti buy it on Friday

Last edited:

Wiley

Right off the assembly line
New Laptop .. Help Me...!!!!

Howdy Friends,

I am going to buy a new laptop in a few days...Budget is 40-45 k , my needs are basic...
Basically I need the laptop for programming n stuff, watching a little movies... and a bit of gaming...

Would love a better battery backup...

Any brand would do as long as the laptop works fine...:wink:

From the last few days I am really not able to decide even the brand..let alone the laptop...:sad:

So finally I have come to the badshaws of knowlegde...Let me bask in your glory...:lol:
Please suggest...!
Wiley...!

try one of these

1) HP Pavilion DV6-1256TX ----- 40k
2)
HP Pavilion DV6-2005AX ------ 43.8k

however the price of first is doubtful.

source -*www.priceindia.in/laptop/

Wiley

Dost,

These lappies come with pre loaded os , can I get something that comes with DOS so that i save the cost of OS (chuckle) .

Common guys throw up a few options...!

Wiley

Wiley

Dude whats your pick tell me that...!

My friends say that hp gets overheated, acer sucks and dell is overhyped..Kinda funny :lol:

Pls suggest me a good option within 45- 50 range...

Wiley

In one of your previous posts you said that DELL laptops are overhyped...aren't you contradicting yourself...?

Wiley

In one of your previous posts you said that DELL laptops are overhyped...aren't you contradicting yourself...?

Wiley

where am I contradicting , if you see my previous reply you would understand that am not biased to any brand in the given budget naturally one would select the best model available, there is no use continuing this topic,

Last edited:

Wiley

Dost gussa mat karo yaar..! I relly appreciate your suggestions trust me....

Thanks a heap..!:)

Wiley

Top Bottom