All laptop related queries here!!!

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
the dell studio 15 ....recently got one and it does all of the above....although you'll have to settle for medium settings on some games....

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Guys could you please check out my thread. 'laptop for 45k ' and help me out. I cant post the link cause i'm using my mobile for net.

yeah you are right, I needed a notrbook with follwing specs

display 15.6"
hdd-250-320gb
ram -2-4gb
cpu -P8400 atleast
gpu 512mb dedicated

within 40k with or wihtout OS, if with OS then with disc.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Acer 5739G (*www.acer.co.in/acer/product.do?lin...8e.c2att101=-1&CRC=2759084358#wrAjaxHistory=0)

HP dv4 maybe

also, macbook pro 13 is available for 60k-65k (student offer).

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^yes. You can check Acer and Compaq. my suggestion is to increase budget to 35k and you may be able to get Dell Inspiron.

DV6 1211AX, am interested in this model, however its not on display on hp site,

""Its a brand new model with AMD Turion X2 2.2 GHz, 4GB DDR2 800MHz Ram, ATI 4650 1GB DDR3 Ram, 320GB HDD 7200RPM, WIFI with ABGN, yes also Draft N, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, 15.6" WLED HD Display, yes again LED backlit display and the cost is just INR 45000 in Mumbai including VAT. Its the best performing model in AMD from HP in DV6 series. Its the replacement of DV6 1110AX which had standard display means no LED backlit & 320GB 5400RPM HDD.
This model gets hot but the same problem also with DV6 1154TX as both of these use high performance ATI 4650 1GB DDR3 RAM Graphics card.

But don't worry as the 1211AX doe not get that hot. Its simply awesome model...

Simply SUPERB.................""

this was a review on same site by one consumer, is it possible to get this piece without OS preloaded thus possible price reduction- suggestions from the experts is solicited:smile:

akhilesh_mehta2002

Right off the assembly line
bosss ,
i have amd based laptop its gets too hot u cant even imagine. and bakwass ass ,not at all satisfied. u know buy 1 thing only but a good thing people say naa " expensive u will cry one but sasta u will cry agian and agian " i have gone a mistake nthing except DELL with atleast 2 years warrenty extended simply peace of mind and if some one is in US then atleast u will get 505 less than indian price and dont worry there is free international warrenty okkk

bosss ,
i have amd based laptop its gets too hot u cant even imagine. and bakwass ass ,not at all satisfied. u know buy 1 thing only but a good thing people say naa " expensive u will cry one but sasta u will cry agian and agian " i have gone a mistake nthing except DELL with atleast 2 years warrenty extended simply peace of mind and if some one is in US then atleast u will get 505 less than indian price and dont worry there is free international warrenty okkk

thanks for your reply bro, however am not at all interested in dell.

logonaniket

Right off the assembly line
I am thinking of buying Dell's Inspiron 15 or Dell's Studio 15.
I am flexible with money thing. I can go arnd 50k and I need Great looks with great functionalty too. I am designer so I want a high end machine too. So please suggest me whivh One should I go for?
I saw Studio 15 and it looks very basic :( I was expecting some awesome looks from it.

Also tell me what is U-TRIM? Dell's site has Black U-Trim option in it...

Please help me soon.,.. :(
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
I am thinking of buying Dell's Inspiron 15 or Dell's Studio 15.
I am flexible with money thing. I can go arnd 50k and I need Great looks with great functionalty too. I am designer so I want a high end machine too. So please suggest me whivh One should I go for?
I saw Studio 15 and it looks very basic :( I was expecting some awesome looks from it.

Also tell me what is U-TRIM? Dell's site has Black U-Trim option in it...

Please help me soon.,.. :(

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
DV6 1211AX, am interested in this model, however its not on display on hp site,

""Its a brand new model with AMD Turion X2 2.2 GHz, 4GB DDR2 800MHz Ram, ATI 4650 1GB DDR3 Ram, 320GB HDD 7200RPM, WIFI with ABGN, yes also Draft N, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, 15.6" WLED HD Display, yes again LED backlit display and the cost is just INR 45000 in Mumbai including VAT. Its the best performing model in AMD from HP in DV6 series. Its the replacement of DV6 1110AX which had standard display means no LED backlit & 320GB 5400RPM HDD.
This model gets hot but the same problem also with DV6 1154TX as both of these use high performance ATI 4650 1GB DDR3 RAM Graphics card.

But don't worry as the 1211AX doe not get that hot. Its simply awesome model...

Simply SUPERB.................""

this was a review on same site by one consumer, is it possible to get this piece without OS preloaded thus possible price reduction- suggestions from the experts is solicited:smile:

i am also planning to buy the same model. It is to good to resist.

yeah its the same feeling here, however will wait before buying it, as even on hp forums people have the same complaint of over heating of amd based notebooks.

any comments on HCl notebooks, they use nvidia chipset gpu included, are they worth the penny.

HCL ME LAPTOP B3861

OS Free Dos
Processor Intel® CoreTM2 Duo Processor T66000
- Details C2D T6600 (2.2 GHz, 800 MHz, 2 MB)
- Chipset Nvidia Geforce 8200 M G GPU based Chipset
Memory 4GB DDR2 memory
HDD 500 GB SATA Hard Disk Drive SATA
ODD DVD DL Super Multi Drive with DVD RAM Support
WLAN Wireless LAN (802.11b/g)
BT/CAM Integrated Bluetooth & 1.3 MP Web Camera
Card Reader 4 in 1 Card Reader (Multimedia Card (MMC) /Memory stick (MS)/Secure Digital Card/ MS-PRO),
Screen 15.4" Wide XGA TFT Screen with View Perfect Technology (VPT),Resolution:1280x 800
Graphics NVIDIA® GeForce® 8200M G - Inbuilt in MCP79MVL chipset
Audio Realtek ALC268 High Definition Audio controller (24-bit ADC & DAC)
Kbd + Touch 88 Keys Keyboard , Built-in touch pad with 2 click buttons and scroll function
Battery Life Li-ion Battery (6 cells) Approx. 02 Hrs 25 min Idle State
Weight Approx. 3.0 Kg weight without Adaptor
I/O Port PCI Exp Card Slot, 4 USB Port (2.0), VGA Port ,RJ 45 - LAN Port, RJ-11 Port,External MIC Input, Audio Out
Softwares/Bundles Leaptop Companion DVD,10000 Gaming Hours, Microfibre LCD Protector , EC2 System Recovery Utility
Warranty - Support One Year Warranty with unique 24x7x365 days helpline support from HCL
Carry Case Targus Carry Case

Price: Rs.36918/-

Top Bottom