• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

All laptop related queries here!!!

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Does ATI radeon 4570 n nvidia 9600 m gt has the same performance?benchmarks show a significant dif...this is the main aspect m lukin forward to..plz tell me which one as overall better for gaming?

varunparakh

Gamer in me
I have already seen this,i wanted to know how is the performance going to be with the above mentioned config.??

So plzz tell me which of the above 2 lappy is best for gaming..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
This is the final time I am saying, That Dell laptop will be lot faster (faster HDD, processor and similar GPU). If you want speed and excellent support, go for Dell.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I have already seen this,i wanted to know how is the performance going to be with the above mentioned config.??

So plzz tell me which of the above 2 lappy is best for gaming..

dude that 9600MGT is better than 4570 , but that HP model has HDD & battery back up problem as for gaming go for MSI which comes with same 9600MGT

as for CRYSIS u can expect the good resolution in the laptop & also 9600MGT or 4570 is not future proof for the games upcoming .

get a decent laptop and good gaming desktop .

the gaming LAPTOP that too plays CRYSIS @ 1280 X 1024 with all high settings is DELL XPX 1730 ... which costs a LAKH & above , it comes with 9 cell battery only backup for 1 & 1/2 hrs thats all ..

varunparakh

Gamer in me
So one last question
1.Suggest me any other laptop(best for gaming) within 60K(any company)
2.Are MSI lappy's availble in india??
3.Should i get a lappy from U.S(less expensive,wider range of choice HP or Dell or any other)
4.Should a wait for the Budget which is going to be released on July 31st??

Plzz help me..I am a student pursuing B.Tech(C.S.E)

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
So one last question
1.Suggest me any other laptop(best for gaming) within 60K(any company)
2.Are MSI lappy's availble in india??
3.Should i get a lappy from U.S(less expensive,wider range of choice HP or Dell or any other)
4.Should a wait for the Budget which is going to be released on July 31st??

Plzz help me..I am a student pursuing B.Tech(C.S.E)

if u play @ & below 1024 X 768 @ medium grafix for CRYSIS , go for HP that one but get a 9 cell battery

r u living in a DORM/HOSTEL ???

varunparakh

Gamer in me
I live in a PG...what advantage can i get with 4 gigs of ram on 32 bit...3 is enough..bt dell ship der lappy with 4gigs...should i upgrade mine to 64-bit...but games??will any of those run on 64-bit..i suppose no..
nyway..i spoke to a dell xecutive he said the lappy would cost Rs.54,102...including shipping and taxes!!
Dats kewl..i will also be getting a Bluetooth mouse with it!!!
So i am pretty much inclined towards the dell one now..Will be getting one after my exams,that is by the end of next month..Jus cant wait!!
Thanks evryone..if u see anyone by the time..please let me know.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I live in a PG...what advantage can i get with 4 gigs of ram on 32 bit...3 is enough..bt dell ship der lappy with 4gigs...should i upgrade mine to 64-bit...but games??will any of those run on 64-bit..i suppose no..
nyway..i spoke to a dell xecutive he said the lappy would cost Rs.54,102...including shipping and taxes!!
So i am pretty much inclined towards the dell one now..Will be getting one after my exams,that is by the end of next month..Jus cant wait!!

Good dont even think abt of playing CRYSIS !!

Studio 15 GPU is 4570 lower than 9600MGT !!

double check with sales guy, generally they dont send the bluetooth mouse and when asked they would give some lame excuses.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
finally got my dell studio 1555 ....a few questions....is it better for the battery if I keep the lap plugged in at all times? I am using it as a desktop replacement so AC power is available......

2) I connected it to another dell studio 1555 via wifi ..the laptop shows the other laptop but when I double click on it .it asks me to check the spelling of the name of the other laptop ....I even tried using the ip address ....the firewall is off ...

techno0065

Broken In
i am getting dell studio 1555 wid da following config-
p8600 processor 2.4 ghz
4 gd ddr2 ram
512 ati 4570 gr320 gb 7200 rpm hard disk
topo black colour
backlit keyboard and creative soundcard
windows vista 64 bit
total price comes out to be rs57435
i am gettin a bluetooth mouse free
is dis a good config????
any issues wid dis laptop???WILL IT BE ABLE TO RUN DA LATEST GAMES EVEN AT LOW SETTINGS???
kindly advise...

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
i am getting dell studio 1555 wid da following config-
p8600 processor 2.4 ghz
4 gd ddr2 ram
512 ati 4570 gr320 gb 7200 rpm hard disk
topo black colour
backlit keyboard and creative soundcard
windows vista 64 bit
total price comes out to be rs57435
i am gettin a bluetooth mouse free
is dis a good config????
any issues wid dis laptop???WILL IT BE ABLE TO RUN DA LATEST GAMES EVEN AT LOW SETTINGS???
kindly advise...

u have to understand one thing about the laptop especially the laptop under 60K r not much capable of playing all the games
with HD 4570 u can some games @ medium level , but not the crysis ,farcry2 @ medium .. horrible grafix

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I got the same ....the lap is great .....you'll be able to run crysis and all at medium settings, bioshock at almost full and quite a lot more at near the top levels ....My only advise is to check the soundcard thing...its creative's sound enhancement software ..not a sound card ...by the way the one that is default is pretty good.

guys ..help me connect to another studio 15 in vista...

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I got the same ....the lap is great .....you'll be able to run crysis and all at medium settings, bioshock at almost full and quite a lot more at near the top levels ....My only advise is to check the soundcard thing...its creative's sound enhancement software ..not a sound card ...by the way the one that is default is pretty good.

guys ..help me connect to another studio 15 in vista...

@ what resolution u run crysis ??

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Guys, I need a laptop. No, not a netbook.

Purpose: Should run Linux (Ubuntu) flawlessly. Field computer. Should be comfortable to work with. Should have a DVD drive.

Price: 20k to 30k. Basically this isnt about speed or hardware or anything. Any budget full size notebook with RAM upgradeable to 4GB (if possible).

Do I have choices?

techno0065

Broken In
hi rage
since u hve bougt dis lappy can u tell me sumthing more abt dis...lik i hve heard dat deres some colour problem in da screen??? n also does it heat up too much??? ...plz share ur experience wid dis lappy so far...

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Guys, I need a laptop. No, not a netbook.

Purpose: Should run Linux (Ubuntu) flawlessly. Field computer. Should be comfortable to work with. Should have a DVD drive.

Price: 20k to 30k. Basically this isnt about speed or hardware or anything. Any budget full size notebook with RAM upgradeable to 4GB (if possible).

Do I have choices?

dell vostro 1310 series are good & also the acer Extensa series goes good for the LINUX

Top Bottom