All in one printer for 7k

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Hey guys, I need a all in one printer within 7k. It should have following features :-

1. Print, scan & copy.
2. Low running cost.
3. Good quality photo-prints. This is the main purpose of the printer.
4. Good warranty.
5. HP, Canon or Epson.
6. Low running costs.

It should be compatible with Windows & Mac. Need not worry about Linux compatibility as I'll figure that out :)

Sarath

iDota
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/143240-review-hp-b110a-all-one-print-scan-copy-inkjet.html

Although there as many other options, maybe better but I know only this as I have one.

OP
hellknight

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Thanks for the reply.. The main area where the printer will be used is photo printing.. actually, my friend needs the printer.. I already have a HP LaserJet 1018 which is working fine since last 5 years.. I think I should wait for couple of more replies before finalizing the product..

Omi

-=[-_-]=-
I have a HP all in one for sale.
This is not an advt, but outrage and helplessness, do take care you don't buy anything with the damn chips in the cartridge, they cannot be refilled. Refilling costs 40rs which cannot be done in new all in ones. Cartridge prices are way too high. Those damn chips will not let you print even when it has ink because the time factor is fed into them, after some months they will stop working. Cartridge prices are 12 to 15 times higher than refilling, which can be done even at home.
Separate scanner which will provide higher dpi than the ones in "all in one" and a separate printer will be my suggestion tough it will take more space but will provide better quality and peace of mind.

EDIT: its 20 times costlier to buy cartridge than to get it refilled
HP 901 Black Officejet Ink Cartridge @ 810.00

Last edited:
Top Bottom