All in one bootable dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldi

Right off the assembly line
is it possible to make a bootable dvd having all versions of windows.if yes then plz tell me if it is available on any site give me the links

abracadabra

Journeyman
i have had win 98 and win 2000 professional in one cd. i know this is illegal hence no answer forward sorry. forum rules

champ_rock

champ_rock
if u have original versions of all the windows then it perfectlly LEGAL to make copies for ur own use....@abracadabra i think u can discuss it if we dont go into the details of original and pirated :)

Sourabh

Laptoping
You still want to go song and dance about the whole thing? If you dont have anything to contribute stay away. What examply do you want to set by telling that for someone who has a genuine query in here.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Hell. Someone knows my pass. He posted. I didn't even see this thread b4. Hell. So please don't u guys get angry on me. Ok even i wanna create one bootable dvd with all oses. I asked one pirated shop owner h ow to make. He was not ready to tell me.

champ_rock

champ_rock
Sourabh said:
You still want to go song and dance about the whole thing? If you dont have anything to contribute stay away. What examply do you want to set by telling that for someone who has a genuine query in here.
u talking to me Saurabh????? what have i said that is against the rules or anything

Sourabh

Laptoping
No, It had something to do between the present posts 3 and 4. The post had been reported and was deleted appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom