All Cricket 2004 players called for....

Status
Not open for further replies.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Can somebody teach me how to bowl perfectly in Cricket 2004. I could see only four keys for bowling - A,S,D,W. ALl keys start bowling but i could control only its swing. I do not know where to pitch the ball and how to vary pace. Can somebody give me a detailed tut on bowling in Cricket 2004?

Thanks in advance.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well am not sure cos i use a joystick.. i learnt it on my own by bowlin in the nets.. u do that for medium speed bowlers u get inswing out swing option in the practice nets..

q3_abhi

Youngling
I use gamepad n I find it easy on Gamepad to play rather than a keyboard. But I learned 2 bowl in net practice. Listen 2 the commentry properly n bowl accordingly. You can improve by doing this. Play as many matches as u can, this will surely increase ur performance.

raiden

Right off the assembly line
yeah go thru the training.u control the ball pos using arrows.use the same A,S,D,W keys for varying pace.D is spl ball;W is for slo ball;A is for leg/off cutter and S is the normal thing.

first choose if u are going to bowl A,S,D or W.press that key when the bowler is ready.fix ball pos using arrows quickly.he starts bowling.now the meter on the left starts rising.press A,S,D,W before the meter rises fully.if u don't, he bowls a no-ball.if u press too early, the ball is bowled with less pace.

i hope these few tips help u

bye :wink:

Charley

Just Do It
navjotjsingh said:
Can somebody teach me how to bowl perfectly in Cricket 2004. I could see only four keys for bowling - A,S,D,W. ALl keys start bowling but i could control only its swing. I do not know where to pitch the ball and how to vary pace. Can somebody give me a detailed tut on bowling in Cricket 2004?

Thanks in advance.

Did u donwload the game or is it on a cd?

SWEET SNEHA

Journeyman
navjotjsingh said:

Thanks in advance.

Navjotsing(sidhu) was a gr8 player himself.
How can we teach him :wink:

q3_abhi

Youngling
I think if u find it difficult, skip bowling n concentrate on batting U may use the autoplay feature 2 skip bowling

shri

Always Fresh!
hi all.
Did anyone get the new cricket 2005?

and by the way... sneha ,is that your real pic?
cute

Charley

Just Do It
shri said:
cute

Do not pm me asking me my address,pics and commenting about my avatar.
For any other topic, feel free to pm me.

Didnt u read this text in her siggie..... :wink:

M

Mr. Bombastic

She seems to be upset and tired of pms.

Do u guys(all) pm her too often

Is cri 05 releasd

shri

Always Fresh!
achacko@dataone.in said:
Didnt u read this text in her siggie..... :wink:

I didn't pm her. I posted it in the open.
By the way, which cricket game do you guys (and a few gals) play the most?

SWEET SNEHA

Journeyman
navjotjsingh said:
shri said:
cute

Even I wanted to know that and if not why such an avtaar then.

Tats wat i am saying.

Y wud i choose a pic(if not mine) thats not popular, nobody knows her.
I sud hv choosen Ash's or Angilina's pic.
And the last time I am saying
ITS MINE

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
navjotjsingh wrote:
shri wrote:

cute

Even I wanted to know that and if not why such an avtaar then.

Tats wat i am saying.

Y wud i choose a pic(if not mine) thats not popular, nobody knows her.
I sud hv choosen Ash's or Angilina's pic.
And the last time I am saying
ITS MINE

Can anyone post sumthing sensible here !! come on guys, the forum topic was sumthing else and the end replies r sumthing else ! strange :wink: :wink:

Wat started as a "how to learn bowling in cricket" has gone to "wats ur pic like"

Neways, everyone wanna know who is "PM-ing" whom, :wink: be sensible and plz let Navjot giv his full querry,that would be the wisest and a good use of this forum.........

cheers n peace.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom