All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

src2206

In the zone
Any of you guys facing problems with BSNL BB connection (Home 500 Plan), like highly fluctuating speed, though no disconnection? Is the problem intensifies during the Free Surfing Hours of 2 AM to 8 AM?

Last edited:

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^woops...missed it i guess. I got a pack of AS5, its with entrana now. leme know if u still require it.

@786...dude, u still require the AS5? m so sorry, but was really busy the last few weeks.

@Everyone.....guys, are you still interested in a meet?? Bobby, Suranjan a.k.a cyberzook, Kaustuv, Choto, Vicky a.k.a S!D and others who have gone underground, what say guys?

src2206

In the zone
^^don't plan to sell it though...u can borrow it if u want :)

Are you serious? Whoao...I would really be grateful...thanks very much for being so generous...
Let me know how should we proceed, and I would need a little of your time regarding this matter...:)

cluby

Broken In
i heard that BSNL broadband plan HOME UL-900 canged to HOME UL-700 in some parts of India.Is it is available in Kolkata yet?

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
i heard that BSNL broadband plan HOME UL-900 canged to HOME UL-700 in some parts of India.Is it is available in Kolkata yet?

If you are in Calcutta and you're already using Home 900 UL then the plan automatically gets converted to Home 750 UL....if you're not an existing customer then you may apply for the same...

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
lets plan the meet this weekend.. what say guys

Lots of Sec V folks here....so this is just to inform all you guys that we shall have a Sec V mini meet this week at around 5pm near Webel More for say around 1 hour...those who all are game for it....please post here or pm me with suitable dates...

sourav123

Thinking Different
Lots of Sec V folks here....so this is just to inform all you guys that we shall have a Sec V mini meet this week at around 5pm near Webel More for say around 1 hour...those who all are game for it....please post here or pm me with suitable dates...

Can I join over phone? :)

P.S: I can make the call.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^fook u...u pm him your number

Guys..check this out: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=837694&postcount=8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom