All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
Hi I am facing a unique problem with my dataone connection I am not able to open www.microsoft.com
Can any one using the same connection check it whether it is a problem with my connection or with kolktat dataone

royal

Padawan
Then the nearest you can have is of BSNL providing 2 Mbps connection and I do not think it will take much time to get it, not overnight though....

Thanks...but I had been using BSNL for a long time (900 UL+/500 2MBPS) and was actually looking for an alternative. Somewhere in this thread I had read about one such ISP but now can't seem to locate it :(

src2206

In the zone
If I am not mistaken royal, BSNL gives you the best Speed-Price ratio....anyway its your decision at the end...:)

robinsc

Right off the assembly line
Hi I am a longtime techie from calcutta , just noticed this forum, My office is also in Sector V , salt lake..... GUys where can you get good quality components in calcutta ? saboo and supreme work on volume markets....

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
^^^ nice work buddy

Hi I am a longtime techie from calcutta , just noticed this forum, My office is also in Sector V , salt lake..... GUys where can you get good quality components in calcutta ? saboo and supreme work on volume markets....

welcome to the gang bro..and yes to answer your query take a look at Calcutta Hardware Vendor Feedback Forum

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
What has happened to this thread?

Can anyone tell me where can I get WBUTCET (West Bengal University of Technology – Common Entrance Test) sample papers from?

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
Guys, does anyone know any vendor in Kolkata who stocks LaCie external hard drives?

Why don't u search in chandni - ask the popular h/w vendors, they might help u - u can ask microdata (22261299)/ neha infotech (22537176) / suprim....

happy fishing..

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
WOW! Someone actually replied! :eek:

Thanks, man! :)

I'd rather not drag myself around Chandni Chowk though for a branded, expensive product. Plus, LaCie is not some company that any Tom, Dick or Harry could get reseller rights for.

I'm screwed. :(

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
arya
did u tried any online shop? I think lacie has a own online shop (it may be for us only - I am not sure) or amazon, buy,dell they should be able to deliver u a lacie hdd.
They r not any tom/dick/harry...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Can you give me some links to these site you're talking about?

Amazon does not deliver electronic goods to India, do they?

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure

LaCie Store*www.lacie.com/us/shop/Academic Superstore*www.academicsuperstore.comAmazon.com*www.amazon.comANTonline*www.antonline.comApple Store*store.apple.comB&H Photo*www.bhphotovideo.comBuy.com*www.buy.comCDW/Mac Warehouse*www.cdw.comClub IT*www.clubit.comColorMall*www.colormall.comCompUSA*www.compusa.comCompUSAbusiness.com*www.compusabusiness.comDell*www.dell.comeCost*www.eCost.comElectroMonger*www.electromonger.comEnhanced View Services*www.enhancedviewservices.comGateway*www.gateway.comGuitar Center*www.guitarcenter.comInsight*www.insight.comJ&R Music and Computer World*www.jr.comLA Computer Company*www.lacomputercompany.comMobilePlanet*www.mobileplanet.comMonitor Outlet*www.beta.monitoroutlet.comNew Egg*www.newegg.comPC Club*www.pcclub.comPC Connection*www.pcconnection.comPC Mall/MacMall*www.pcmall.comPowerMax*www.powermax.comPro Sound Stage & Lighting*www.pssl.comProvantage*www.provantage.comSafe Harbor*www.sharbor.comSamy's Camera*www.samys.comSmall Dog Electronics*www.smalldog.comTech On Web*www.techonweb.comTheNerds.net*www.thenerds.netWalmart*www.walmart.comZones*www.zones.com

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
WOW! Thanks a lot for all those links, man. Thank you very much. :)

Could you do just one more thing? Please do tell me which of those actually work within India? The LaCie Store, Amazon, WalMart and Apple, for example, only serve in the US.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
If you could enquire about the price of a LaCie Little Big Disk Quadra 500GB hard drive, that would be heavenly indeed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom