All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^you could have posted this earlier dude....i was in Mumbai for sometime, would have picked it up for you. Anyways, keep me posted. I might have to go again, will let you know.

@All...wassup wid you guys?? Itna sannata kyon hai??

src2206

In the zone
Nope, if the price is going to be too high. Though I'm not sure whether it is available in our beloved city yet. But I do not think its gonna be that expensive, 'cause the price in the online stores is in the range of $183-$220, depending on the features.

Why it interests me is, this has already pulled the price of Radeon HD cards down, and I hope it is going to have the same effect on 8600GT in the market. So consumers are going to have larger playing field in terms of price.

Regarding price: *www.nvidia.com/object/buy_now_results.html?id=9600GT

gauravakaasid

^^yea...the current gen cards' prices definitely gonna come down, n thnx for the link :)

Guys...are we all interested in a meet? since its been put on hold for a very very long time. and we can decide on a tentative date. what say people?

src2206

In the zone
Guys, can someone help me on this:

• Which HDD (SATA II) will be better- Sygate or WD?
  • What are the current market prices of 250 GB and 320 GB SATA II HDD?

tech_lover

Journeyman
From where can I buy corsair psu in kolkata? I need the local vendors address who stock their psu.

You can buy this from Tirupati, the distributor of Corsair, tagan etc. I got it fro mthere. It is on Robert Street, Lane next to Bowbazar PS. Check out tirupati.net

11, Robert Street, 1st Floor, Kolkata - 700012 Phone - 033-22251192 / 93 Fax - 033-22251276 Contact - Mr. Ranjit Singh

You will get genuine sealed box pack, but you will be paying the full prevailing price, not like Supreme etc.

Guys, can someone help me on this:

• Which HDD (SATA II) will be better- Sygate or WD?
  • What are the current market prices of 250 GB and 320 GB SATA II HDD?

Though a more techical guide would be better, purely from my friends' experience, 1 Seagate spoilt after 1 year and another after 3 years (not SATA II). But as I said this is not a technical criterion to judge.

Last edited:

src2206

In the zone
So WD will be a better proposition? What about the prices? Does any one have the idea? Sorry, but I really am not getting any time to visit Chnadni these days

gauravakaasid

^^WD is preferable coz of the after sales service they give, absolutely top-notch. but i dont know what's the scene here, in Kolkata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom