All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
@Bobby, Gaurav and Saurav,
Can any of you please call me ASAP? I need to talk to any one of you guys urgently and can reach no one's phone number. Even a missed call or text message will do. URGENT!

Thanks! :)

royal

Padawan
Guys, cam anyone confirm the final dates for Book Fair ? If its from 1st March then too bad for me :( coming back on Bengali new year

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
just in hot cake :D Review IP35-Pro >> *www.chotocheeta.com/2008/02/10/quick-look-review-at-performance-motherboard-abit-ip35-pro/

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
just in hot cake :D Review IP35-Pro >> *www.chotocheeta.com/2008/02/10/quick-look-review-at-performance-motherboard-abit-ip35-pro/

I knew it...bugger...you are at it again..:p I knew it that you are going to review this board the day you told me your frnd got it...so does it really take out my P5N32 E SLI ?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
LOL! The last thing I am is handsome.

And that call waiting thing. Well, even if you aren't getting any calls, you gotta act like you are. Otherwise people think you're just a loser no one cares about.

... uh... not that I was acting though... oops! Me and my big mouth! :p

Anyway, thank you very much, guys! Go to the Taj Bengal hotel and have a fine dinner. Order as much as you want. Get some stuff packed for your home too. Then, when you are done, just tell them at the counter that "Aayush will pay the bill. We are leaving." Enjoy! :)

[What they do to you guys after that is totally your responsibility. You've been warned.]

subratabera

Just another linux lover.
Friends, I need your help.

I want to know about Wipro BPO at Kolkata, its work environment, salary scale, job timings, night shift timings, fluency in english, future scope and every little detail that can be useful. Is it ok to leave a good job (with less salary) for this kind of job. I am totally confused. Also is there anyone here who is working there. Please share your valuable experience.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Subrata Bera.

royal

Padawan
Any idea about any ISP (other than BSNL) that provides service in SaltLake ? :confused:

I shall be returning in March so I need a connection real soon...and I surely will be missing the 8 MBPS connection here :(

src2206

In the zone
Any idea about any ISP (other than BSNL) that provides service in SaltLake ? :confused:

I shall be returning in March so I need a connection real soon...and I surely will be missing the 8 MBPS connection here :(

Then the nearest you can have is of BSNL providing 2 Mbps connection and I do not think it will take much time to get it, not overnight though....

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Friends, I need your help.

I want to know about Wipro BPO at Kolkata, its work environment, salary scale, job timings, night shift timings, fluency in english, future scope and every little detail that can be useful. Is it ok to leave a good job (with less salary) for this kind of job. I am totally confused. Also is there anyone here who is working there. Please share your valuable experience.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Subrata Bera.
What's the "low" salary at the current job, what's the job and how much time do you need to devote to it? :)

rtginc

Right off the assembly line
hey there is no brilliant idea behind this but it struck me that with this we can make a group where like minded people may meet and my be discuss issues and stuff that we dont get to do otherwise (mostly in
Calcutta,where computers are value for money things)

:p Hey I think its a nice idea.In this way we will not only make new friends all over calcutta but we can solve each others queries.But I would prefer that why to restrict it to kolkata only lets make it wide a bit and include other metro cities too so that we can get more working brains to get the perfect solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom