All C/C++ Qurries here

Status
Not open for further replies.

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks Puja for such a wonderful reply .

I want to make college projects in Dev c++ . I know a bit of graphics programming in turbo c++ . Can you provide me some resources or tutorials through which i can learn graphics in Dev c++ .

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Mako you can browse through the documentation on dev c++ site. It will give you some idea on whatever features you want to use. Also, do query google for "dev-c++ codes + graphics" it will give you many results.
Puja, why do you keep on complaining about the outdated technology taught by them? Is it going to change anything? You will have to accept it. I know how stupid it feels to use a monolithic technology in today's rapid paced computer's feild. I guess it won't change anytime this decade with the way everything operates. I also think it will be difficult to find teachers who are able and willing to teach newer technologies. Till that happens what we can do is just practise those technologies by oursleves with use of such forums and groups.

OP
Maverick340

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
I would still suggest Tc ++ 3.0 (dos version ) for a beginer in C++.Ask any instructor that and hell tell u to do the same.
But ifu r a novice c++ guy, then i too suggest using dev c++.

puja399

In the zone
tech_your_future said:
Puja, why do you keep on complaining about the outdated technology taught by them? Is it going to change anything? You will have to accept it. I know how stupid it feels to use a monolithic technology in today's rapid paced computer's feild. I guess it won't change anytime this decade with the way everything operates. I also think it will be difficult to find teachers who are able and willing to teach newer technologies. Till that happens what we can do is just practise those technologies by oursleves with use of such forums and groups.

Perhaps ur right, but it feels so hopeless.... :( :( :(

Maverick340 said:
I would still suggest Tc ++ 3.0 (dos version ) for a beginer in C++.Ask any instructor that and hell tell u to do the same.
But ifu r a novice c++ guy, then i too suggest using dev c++.

...And I thought 'beginner' and 'novice' have the same meaning!!! :D :D :D

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I am interested in learning OpenGL programming . Please tell me the basics like what compiler , liblaries to use etc .

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
puja399 said:
Perhaps ur right, but it feels so hopeless.... :( :( :(
Still its not as hopeless. We can recommend those people who're willing to use Dev-C++. So, are you a programmer, I have seen you give a lot of answers to questions on programming?

OP
Maverick340

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
goldberg2k5 said:
Maverick ur first code is quite a bit long don't u think?

Well i thought u might want to calculate e^x-1 coz the series is its expansion.

Ya...its e^x+1 .Ive still not figured how do it!(sigh)

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys
I need help in writing this program using files . Help me plz .

A data file contains records having the following fields:
Name: char(10)
Salary: char(8)
Number: integer
Records have the Number field as the primary key.

Assume that I/O occurs in a block size of 512 bytes. Write a program to construct the data file and another file for the primary index. Store 30 records in the data file having values 1 to 30 in the Number field. Use your access method to retrieve record numbers 4 and 28 respectively. Output the numbers of the blocks of the index and data file to be brought into main memory to perform these accesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom