All about voting India - Election 2014 - Do you Bother ?

suyash_123

Techno Freak
Do you really want to change the govt and want revolution in INDIA?

Ans is vote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ OR Face UPA -3 (APOCALYPSE) ]

LIFT up YOUR A$$ RIGHT NOW and ask/search nearby Municipal office or collectorate office to make a Voter Id CARD and add your name in voter-list of your nearest constituency area

Nobody is goono Come you and deliver voter ID card to your home (unless u come in VOTE BANK)

if you have VOTER ID CARD of Different state or CITY ? BUT Want to vote in current city !!!
ANS
If your voter ID issued from State/City 1 and you want to vote in State/City 2 , then you have to add your name in voter-list of your nearest constituency area in State/City 2

But you must have to be remove your name from the voter list of your State/City 1 voter-list so that your vote would not be misused.

For both processes (adding and removing your name) you have to go to Municipal office or collectorate where-ever the related office established...or before elections govt authorities have organized camps where your work can be done.

More info :
1 All about Voting - Faqs - Voter Registration
2. Faraq-Be the Difference
Politics of India: In India, Can I vote for candidates in my native place when I can't go there on a day of election? - Quora

Or google it :)

DO IT ASAP or other wise Face UPA -3 (APOCALYPSE)

Voter Registration FAQs

1. Forms Types/Usage

a. For Name Inclusion (new voters) -> Form-6
b. For Transfer of Registration from one Assembly Constituency to another one,
e.g. Parvati Pune to Hadapsar Pune or Nagpur to Hadapsar Pune or Calcutta to Hadapsar Pune
[Must mention old reg details in Declaration section of Form-6. Attach the old Election ID card] - -> Form-6

c. For Correction in Name/Photo/Address in existing entry/card -> Form-8
d. Name registered but Voter card not received. Attach a photo the Form8. -> Form-8
e. Change of address within same Assembly(Vidhansabha) Constituency -> From-8A
f. For Name Deletion -> Form-7

2. Supporting documents should be attested by Gazetted officer/SDM/Corporator/Notary
3. Photo ID proof : Passport/PAN card/License/Ration card
4. Residence Proof : (Anyone document from below)
a. Bank/Kisan/PostOffice Pass book Or
b. Ration Card/Passport/IT-Tax Assessment Order Or
c. Latest Water/Telephone/Electricity/Gas Connection Bill for the address either in the name of the applicant or that of his immediate relation (parents/children/spouse) Or
d. Postal Department’s posts received in the applicant’s name at given address
e. Agreement copy in case of tenant.
5. Date of Birth Proof : Passport/PAN Card/License/Birth Certificate/5th,8th Std Marksheet if it has DOB
6. Whosoever is turning 18 by 1/1/2013 is also eligible for registration
7. List of Booths Addresses and BLOs Phone available at : *pune.gov.in ? Election => “BLO List”
8. Forms available at : *pune.gov.in ? Election => “Forms Download”
9. Link for Online Registration : *eci-citizenservices.nic.in/
10. Schedule for Revision of Voters List : *pune.gov.in/puneCollectorate/election/schedule.pdf

reddick

Mobile Freak
A v. useful info. And we all must bother about coming elections , as somebody somehow must contribute in country's future :)

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
In my case it's different,because I AM SUBJUGATED TO TORTURE BY THE VOTING SYSTEM OF India.

Me and my fellow colleagues (I work in a Public Sector Organization)ARE BOUND TO PERFORM ELECTION DUTY,whether one likes or not...

The recent held Panchayat Elections ,W.B. 2013 was a nightmarish experience to most of us. But by GOD's grace for me and my team everything was normally smooth...

Gollum

Collector
I want hitler rule,

oh sorry wrong era

I wan't the US to rule india and change the currency to USD.
PS don't change the numbers.

$hadow

Geek in making
Good to see someone is really trying to spead the required info the the people of his country regarding the most important power they have.

Renny

Padawan
Note: Even if you have lost your voter ID/haven't received it etc., you can still vote.
The important thing is your name must be on the electoral list (You should have submitted a form for enrollment). PAN/DL/Aadhaar can be used as an identity in such a situation.

My voter card is ready but how do I confirm my name in electoral list?

*164.100.153.10/electoralroll/search.aspx

Search using your name or EPIC number.

Top Bottom