Alarming Open-Source Security Holes

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
oh yeah?well M$ will be smarter!they will close the OS shop and start selling porks in redmond rather than finding vulnerability of rival OS :rolleyes:

Isnt ya all feel like after 2 decades,M$ is slowly turning southwards regarding growth?especially m$ should thank Vi$ta which flopped!:D

Their web services too sucks!that we all know :D

Pat

Beyond Smart
Lol! It seems that flopping of vista is the best (in terms of happiness) thing that has ever happened to praka :D

praka123

left this forum longback
^you know it gives a mental satisfaction esp the heartbroken @i*av and @g*sa*r*v ;)

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
:lol: u are so desperate to show MS in bad, if ballmer ever comes to india i am certain that you will there to throw an egg on him :lol: grow up uncle ;) i sometimes wonder whether you are a fired MS India employee :lol:

:lol: u are so desperate to show MS in bad, if ballmer ever comes to india i am certain that you will there to throw an egg on him :lol: grow up uncle ;) i sometimes wonder whether you are a fired MS India employee :lol:
hey iMav, how old IS prakash really ? 40 ? 50 ?

sourav123

Thinking Different

Let me know when he is coming. I will surely be there with (rotten) eggs!!!

By the way, no code in this world is perfect. But whether you agree or not, Unix (and Linux) softwares were coded by some of the best brains and pioneers in the computing world and there is no company which can hire so many great brains.

Although MS fanboys will never agree, the fact is that Unix/Linux is all about academic/collaborative culture where nobody is forced to use it. Most people come to Unix/Linux willingly despite its little marketing compared to what MS do.

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
^^Lolz..
u are so desperate to show MS in bad, if ballmer ever comes to india i am certain that you will there to throw an egg on him grow up uncle i sometimes wonder whether you are a fired MS India employee

and imav looks like employed by MS ;)

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
How about one hole in thousand years(Linux) & thousand holes in one year(Windows) ?? :D

BTW Praka and I already posted the news

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87864
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88142
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.