AIRTEL number information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

medigit

In the zone
hey guys ,
want to get a information of a Airtel no Owner.I am from KOLKATA.I want to search from the Net.Like We search for landline no. in BSNl website is there any site where we can search for AIRTEL no.PLZ help..

no chance

i worked in airtel punjab for an year. to get info about any number there is long procedure. companies can't supply subscriber information to any body expect police. :( or find some links with some executive in company.

prash007

Journeyman
Thats impossible...as "the_sweet_poision" said.. info on nos are given only to police and not to other common ppl. If ur issue is pretty serious...then its better u go to the police. Otherwise...;-) u'd better ask that concerned person..no other go!

valtea

In the zone
Some social engineering...

As someone to call (maybe from (PCO) telling that its a suver blah blah blah....

Maybe you'll be able to get some information

babuli_05

Broken In
hello,
can any one help me about nokia7710 gprs setting of bsnl orissa(east)mobile.please describe step to step.i wants to browse internet on my pc through 7710.also pl... tell some free applications,softwares,utilitys for my 7710 which is to be buy within 1 months.what is the plus&minus points of 7710 mobile
i am from orissa,dhenkanal&new to any or this forum.
my email- babuli05@gmail.com,babuli_05@sancharnet.in
mob-9437071077

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom