airtel mobile office ? any review ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

choudang

Padawan
In kolkata, MO in prepaid @498 Unlmtd. I hv found strange thing over here in NOP@104, they said that downloads will be chargable but i have downloaded near abt 40 MB, but no charges, even via airtel live, google is accessible and lots of things can be downloaded. its true that few sites are not thru with NOP.

choudang

Padawan
I have tested with Morange (300 KB+), irctc (100kb+), gmap (50kb+), opera mini (115 kb), as per calculation Rs. 82.5 should be charged, but still .. no deduction.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
do you download those with NOP or with Airtel live?? If with Airtel Live, then only its chargeable, but if its with NOP its not chargeable...

choudang

Padawan
Live! my dear friend. I have never visted to Live homepage, instead of live.airtelworld i hv used google. and also directly visited to google via Search option in internet services. (SE w810i)

choudang

Padawan
its already 1 month old news for me and today i have recharged with 104. still m having same amt (not two much, only 72) which was before.

paradisevikas

Jack of all Trades.
listen my friend the pourpose which u r mentioning is xtreemly time critical ie share or commodity trading isted of using mobile office try u use data card from airtel it wud provide u decent reqired speeds for u

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
@almighty

BSNL GPRS is much much better den airtel, idea, hutch... Speed and connectivity are no issues.

At the moment I am using free GPRS!!! I had subscribed to BSNL GPRS and had then given application for disconn. Though my bill and BSNL system shows GPRS is deactivated, I can still use it!!! I am getting edge at almost 75% places that I visit in Maharashtra.

expertno.1

Technomancer
Akshay said:
@almighty

BSNL GPRS is much much better den airtel, idea, hutch... Speed and connectivity are no issues.

At the moment I am using free GPRS!!! I had subscribed to BSNL GPRS and had then given application for disconn. Though my bill and BSNL system shows GPRS is deactivated, I can still use it!!! I am getting edge at almost 75% places that I visit in Maharashtra.

what speed are getting using it ? in KB/s ?
please do a test here at www.testmy.net and post ur results here

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
Cool G5 said:
@Expertno 1 - I get a ftd not available error.How to solve it?

which mobile are u using and which one from the three software u installed ?

i posted the pics also...its working f9 for me ..i have tried it on 6630

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I use Nokia 3230.

I tried the version intended to use with 6600.
Will try the other one soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom