AIrtel lifetime prepaid user...paying 49 paise per call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
@phenom
Rs. 375 card with 1 year validity and full talktime....:shock: :shock: wow..... what a scheme man.... bad luck.... nothing such here in WB:mad:

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Can any one please put here the Scheme in Detail for Mumbai Prepaid Customers, I strongly thinking to change my connection from Hutch to AirTel.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
magnet said:
Well i m too an airtel lifetime prepaid user......

recently i got an sms to apply for a scheme after which every local call will cost 49 paise per minute..and for this scheme theyll charge 1.5 rs every day..terms and condition apply

i applied and now i m getting the same.......but i really doubt how come they offering such scheme..aur itn mehrban on me... becoz today i made ard 20 mins call and it coste me ard jus 10 rs total ard 12...whereas it shd be ard 40....

i guess there must be some catch ..anyone has any idea????

ya the offer is kool ..even me usin it it!!! lol the only thing is that if ur balance becomes 0 they keep on deductin the rental ...rs.1.50...everyday and that makes ur bal go into negative figures!!!

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Stick said:
Can any one please put here the Scheme in Detail for Mumbai Prepaid Customers, I strongly thinking to change my connection from Hutch to AirTel.

^^ NO reply yaar:(

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Tech.Masti said:
@phenom
Rs. 375 card with 1 year validity and full talktime....:shock: :shock: wow..... what a scheme man.... bad luck.... nothing such here in WB:mad:
yeah its great, just add 49 paise per minute , which makes it the best package available.
:)

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
~Phenom~ said:
yeah its great, just add 49 paise per minute , which makes it the best package available.
:)

Add in what?
49ps per mimute (is it activate after deducting 45/- per month?)

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^haha. LOL, Its available in my region haryana. It may not be available now coz such schemes are availabe for very short time say 1 or 2 weeks . But the 49 paise per min seems permanent atleast for the time being.

I and my dad are having the 500 plan which gave us full talktime , 6 months validity , two BSNL numbers on which call rate is 10 paise per minute and obviously 49 paise call to all phones. This 375 scheme came later to 500 scheme . These schemes keep on changing rapidly.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Today I get SMS from Hutch

Talk to any Local Mobile @ 99ps per minute, to activate this reply at xxxxxxx, Rs.49/- will be deducted as monthly charges.

When AirTel offer 49 ps why Hutch charge 99ps? I hear that AirTel have 10ps and 30ps plan ? Is it true and where can I get more info about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom