AIrtel lifetime prepaid user...paying 49 paise per call

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
Well i m too an airtel lifetime prepaid user......

recently i got an sms to apply for a scheme after which every local call will cost 49 paise per minute..and for this scheme theyll charge 1.5 rs every day..terms and condition apply

i applied and now i m getting the same.......but i really doubt how come they offering such scheme..aur itn mehrban on me... becoz today i made ard 20 mins call and it coste me ard jus 10 rs total ard 12...whereas it shd be ard 40....

i guess there must be some catch ..anyone has any idea????

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
No there is no catch.Even i have applied the same scheme.

Pathik

Google Bot
nope ther s no catch... i m enrolled in the same scheme...
it just to encourage lifetime users to make more calls...

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Woops!

Why don't Hutch implements such schemes, I thinking to switch to AirTel now. Is this service avail in/for Mumbai.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Stick said:
Woops!

Why don't Hutch implements such schemes, I thinking to switch to AirTel now. Is this service avail in/for Mumbai.

I want Vodutch (Vodafone -> Hutch) to do this kind of a thing, but I know they wont.:(

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
local call to any operator??? still no such scheme started in WB...... they just have a 6 months promo on lifetime with Rs.300
u get no talktime....
but u can make
local Airtel to Airtel @30p/m
local other mobiles @75p/m
local land phones @ Re.1/m
STD @ Rs.1.50/m
i subscribed that promo... i giving Rs.50/month to call any mobile @75p/m and you guys giving Rs.45/month to call any mobile @49p/m... this is not fair.....:mad::mad:
BTW
where where the scheme is on now??

Last edited:
OP
M

magnet

Youngling
in mumbai....

it was like this to subscribe sms local to 1515.....

and got the scheme.....

all local mobile or landline cost 49 paise per min now........

now i m really happy with it.becoz of that 2rs call i used to go to pco with my v3i and ppl used to see as if a bigshot so kanjos to call than why use such peice

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
i have BSNL mobile connection and I can call any local phone for 49 paise per minute , without any daily reduction of Rs.1.50

BSNL is the best.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
@pathiks ,Oh i was not aware that BSNL is not in mumbai. I thought its everywhere in india.

@techmasti, its on all scemes except on lifetime scheme. Now , the latest plan is rs.375 mein full talk time and one year validity. isnt it great ????

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
M not sure about the rates bt the same scheme is in Bihar/Jharkhand circle too.

BTW as far as i remember Its at 99/month with Rs 30-50 talktime

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
pathiks said:
nice scheme man...
hope hutch n bpl merge soon n make space for bsnl in mumbai...:D

I don't understand how BSNL and MTNL both Operating in Delhi, while BSNL not Operating in Mumbai saying MTNL is there.:?:

Each and Every Company Openly LOOTED Mumbai Residents, We pay highest TAX comapre to other Cities in India. I can see the day when we Mumbaities curse ourself for Being in Mumbai:mad::mad::mad::mad:

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Stick said:
I don't understand how BSNL and MTNL both Operating in Delhi, while BSNL not Operating in Mumbai saying MTNL is there.:?:

Each and Every Company Openly LOOTED Mumbai Residents, We pay highest TAX comapre to other Cities in India. I can see the day when we Mumbaities curse ourself for Being in Mumbai:mad::mad::mad::mad:

BSNL doesnt operates here in Delhi, its only MTNL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom