nebula

Broken In
has anyone used the website : Ainol India - Sellers of Ainol Novo 7 Tablets in India.
it is said to be redistributor of ainol tablets and they are actually providing ainol tablet at a lesser price in India......please check out the website.....Ainol India - Sellers of Ainol Novo 7 Tablets in India

lumia920

Banned
Its fake totally. They have only one payment option i.e bank transfer. They were asking to transfer the full amount to Axis or Icici bank. Who want to take the risk and i am 100% sure its not Ainol official presense in India.

Last edited:

ankey21

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

How do you know its fake? I asked them few days before, They said payment can be done by bank transfer or we can buy via ebay. They have been listed on ebay too.
I just order my tab yesterday through ebay. Hope its not fake.

OP
N

nebula

Broken In
could u send me the link in ebay,i haven't found them.....
Hi,

How do you know its fake? I asked them few days before, They said payment can be done by bank transfer or we can buy via ebay. They have been listed on ebay too.
I just order my tab yesterday through ebay. Hope its not fake.

ankey21

do post a review when u get the device and don't worry about fake ebay has got a strict return policy through paisapay....:lol:

Sure, will post the review as soon as i receive the device. I just spoke to that person, his name is Hitesh. He said i will be getting my tab in next couple of days. Let's see if it is fake or not :cool:

pratyush997

Inactive
dafaq use search box dude.. check this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/161637-ainol-novo-7-aurora-ii-short-review.html

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
No. They are fake. I mailed Ainol yesterday fr confirming the authenticity of Ainol India posting their URL. They replied me now that they are not Ainol's reseller.

So its fake.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
No. They are fake. I mailed Ainol yesterday fr confirming the authenticity of Ainol India posting their URL. They replied me now that they are not Ainol's reseller.

So its fake.

I got a different reply from Ainol Novo Tablets Store - Ainol Novo Android Tablets PCs which is suppose to be official "English Store" as per wiki - Ainol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

They are indeed selling Ainol products, but you will need to contact them afterwards if anything happens. Because, currently, Ainol is handling all customer service through its resellers, so Ainol Store does not take any responsibility for orders made on other resellers' websites. Hope this helps.

OP
N

nebula

Broken In
even i mailed to ainol official website they reported that the website is not their reseller......bt nways they are selling it through ebay which is genuine....
I got a different reply from Ainol Novo Tablets Store - Ainol Novo Android Tablets PCs which is suppose to be official "English Store" as per wiki - Ainol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

prudhivisekhar

In the zone
Ainol Novo Tablets Store - Ainol Novo Android Tablets PCs is not fake...there is even a forum in facebook (*www.facebook.com/AinolStore). My friend even bought a tab from the site.

ankey21

Has anyone noticed that nowhere they have mentioned on their site that they are "official" reseller of ainol products. They have only mentioned that they are reseller of ainol product. Reseller can be anyone.

If product is new and in good condition and if they provide warranty then i think no problem in buying from them. BTW i am still waiting for my tab.They haven't shipped yet :-(

Code:
About Us

We are importers and resellers of Ainol products and Techincal services in India. We provide the sales and service of Ainol products in India through our own network .Founded in 2012, We are India's first and only Ainol-exclusive flagship online store, shipping all Ainol products to tablet fans all around the country, featuring Ainol Novo 7 Fire, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II, Ainol Novo 7 Elf II, Ainol Novo 7 Tornados and Ainol Novo 7 Mars, along with Ainol branded accessories. AinolIndia.com is an eCommerce channel of Ashit Enterprises .  We are a Mumbai, India based organization specializing in online retail channels. We procure directly from the manufacturer, distributors or Licensee of Ainol Brand in Honkong & China and hence you can be assured about the authenticity.

Top Bottom