AGP CARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
i am planning to buy a AGP card(256 MB GEFORCE FX 6200 AGP Card) for my Gigabyte 8I845GVMRZ Board. But i am not sure whether the card is compatible with my board. So please tell me whether it is compatible and can i play games like FIFA 08, PES 08, NFS Pro Street with this Card.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Tell me the rest of your configuration.

I would recommend this:
Sapphire X1650 512MB DDR2 @ 3.5k

You may check "Latest Prices" for more AGP cards.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
^^Don't spend money on a gfx card. Buy a new system instead. A G-Card will be a waste on ur system, and buying a 6200AGP isn't recommended.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
PaiGirish, your motherboard does not have an AGP slot, so you cannot use an AGP card. You have only PCI (not PCI-Express) slots.

The only graphics card you can use is a PCI card, but a good PCI graphics card is almost impossible to get as PCI has no longer been used for graphics cards for many years, except in a very few special cases.

My advice is to save up for a new system. For 8-9k you can get a combination of processor, motherboard and RAM that will be much, much faster than your current system. Even the onboard graphics of a modern motherboard is much better than a 6200 card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom