age of mythology help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganga

Right off the assembly line
hi guys,

i am new to forums.i love to play strategy games in my new p4 system.i have age of mythology2cds game and more strategy games.i want to buy age of mythology single cd game.i search many game parlours for orginal or pirated aom cd.because single cd game have an option on top of the map.when pressing it in the game the game changed to night mode or day mode.if you have this game(with the option) please mail where it buy.pleaseeeee my mailid is login_ganga@yahoo.com

thank you

q3_abhi

Youngling
Does an original AOM 1 CD game exists?????

I dont think so. If yes,then that pirated ones which are compressed.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
i got one cd game of AOM but im in chennai
if u too in chennai buy it from burma bazaar or anna nagar plaza
but the disk's not mine ,(MY FRIEND'S) so dont ask me

p.s. yr mail's not workin

Satissh S

Youngling
@Ganga :I don't think there is AOM is 1 Cd. The Titans expansion pack is of 1 CD u might hav mistaken for it. Its an awesome game. :)

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I Dont think 1 Cd game of AOM exists. But for changing for day to night , there are cheats available.

Satissh S

Youngling
@ vignesh: Maybe yes, i heard that there is something known as UHARC decompressor. It compresses 1.4 Gb data into 200Mb! can u believe it!

Satissh S

Youngling
Satissh S, doing that is illegal. This is piracy.
Hey u've mistaken what i wrote! Iam not doing anything likethat but i just posted that it is said to b a powerful compression agent. I know it's piracy but i'm just stating the fact in reply to what vignesh wrote! :)
vignesh said:
The pirated version has both in a compresed format in 1 cd selling at 50 bucks
That is the compressor is able to compress approx 1.5 GB of Data into 1CD :wink: :D * no offence please *

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
U r right , ive a game of 1.2 gb at 120 mb, HOWZATTT!!!!!!!
Well, I dont think ganga has written where he lives....

OP
G

ganga

Right off the assembly line
hi guys believe it or not age of mythology is released in two versions.one is standard edition it has 2 cd,s and other is collector edition it has only single cd.i got it in chennai mount road for 20 rupees.this version is exxelent than 2 cd,s game.

q3_abhi

Youngling
Satissh S said:
Satissh S, doing that is illegal. This is piracy.
Hey u've mistaken what i wrote! Iam not doing anything likethat but i just posted that it is said to b a powerful compression agent. I know it's piracy but i'm just stating the fact in reply to what vignesh wrote! :)
vignesh said:
The pirated version has both in a compresed format in 1 cd selling at 50 bucks
That is the compressor is able to compress approx 1.5 GB of Data into 1CD :wink: :D * no offence please *

Ya,i got it what u mean to say but people use these compressing agents illegally for wrong purposes.

Satissh S

Youngling
vignesh said:
its compressed using winrar.
hi guys believe it or not age of mythology is released in two versions.one is standard edition it has 2 cd,s and other is collector edition it has only single cd.i got it in chennai mount road for 20 rupees.this version is exxelent than 2 cd,s game.
Then May'b they would hav stripped the movies :D , The initial two Starting movies and compressed it using WinRAR. As for as i Know it's impossible to compress 1.85 GB of Data into 650 MB :shock: using WinRAR. :) :wink:

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
There is no AOM in one CD...if somebody has done..then in that, some features will be removed or it is a compressed one....

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
vignesh said:
its compressed using winrar.
Not WINRAR but UHARC - a beta ultra high compressor and archiver,
Only FMV sounds have been cut and that too in Titans alone, both on the same disk - 320 mb, subtitles are still there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom