Broken In
my pc's config is as follows
915glvg board with 2.66ghz PIV
512MB Ram
128MB onboard intel GMA
rest is 80 gb sata ................
I installed age of empires III on my pc
it runs fine until i play myself i.e. do not attack or defend
when i do so (state of war) the game becomes damn slow the frame rate is 2 fps how come???????? please help
me

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
To play the game at high Resolutions and graphics you need a good graphics card like Geforce 6600 . Intel 915 will only be able to run it at low settings .

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Well you can create a new account for games and disable all non essential services in that account. I guess i had read it in previous account of digit. That will make your game a tad bit faster. Don't expect miracles. For high res and high FPM you'll have to buy a graphics card.
BTW, goin a bit OT, what wud you call my comp wid P4 2.0 GHz, 845 mobo,256 mb RAM and 40 GB IDE HDD? I guess that would be one from dark ages if yours is from 18th century.

kikass

Broken In
reduce the 'details' setting from inside the game.... and also, if i remember correctly, there is an option for pathfinding by AI or something similar... that takes major proc... reduce that...

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
errrrrrrr wrong section
i guess he mi8 get more responses in GAMERS SECTION ......

reduce the graphics details from settings and ur done....should be done i guess :)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Have a look at this site and disable all unnecesary services for windows and that will help a lot. But remember to create a new account or for that and do it in that account.

mvishnu

Broken In
install game xp in your new account... It diables all those stupid programs that run always in the bckgrnd..

Also try turining off high poly models, water reflections, turn shader detail to low (if xsists), shadow to off, footprints to off, water to low, Anti aliasing to low, changing from 32bit to 16, res. to 800x600....

In short, make the game run in as slow detail as possible...

BTW, I have an AMD athlon 1700+, /w 128mb ram, and a non-directx supporting VIA integrated graphics chipset, a non-directx supporting sound card which renders even fruity loops useless..... Now that should come from the BCs... shouldnt it?

mav3r1ck

Broken In
makarand said:
my pc's config is as follows
915glvg board with 2.66ghz PIV
512MB Ram
128MB onboard intel GMA

and then u say

makarand said:
but my silly damn motherboard does not have a PCIE slot niether an AGP where the hell do i add a GC

as far as i know the intel original 915 mobo has a PCI Express slot for PCI-E GC's.

cha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom