||| Again Full-fledged Free Airtel Gprs |||

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit_at_stg

Broken In
well, i am continously using free gprs mobile office (airtel) for last 4-5 months. I purchased a 1.5 yrs validity sim for rs 350 got it charged with rs 50/-, got MO activated(deducted rs 20 instantly) since that day my gprs is free with almost zero balance in my sim, i havent recharged my connection yet. and ya there is no trick that i have done. its not just me, many of my other friends are also using it free.

OP
H

hac_king

:cry: :sad:

But hack king....

U r not telling anything abt Vodafone,..... :(

I am sorry buddy i never used vodafone (hutch)
so i don't have any trick for that :confused:

@Tech_masti I am not sure about 6085 wheather its midp 2.0 or
not, so make it sure that your mobile is midp 2.0

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Hey Hacking, what is the message to send to which number to get live and MMS setting? I thought maybe re-installing my settings might make the proxy work,

OP
H

hac_king

@ring Its not uniform in whole india?Its region dependent. So contact CC. but in NCR you have to send PLIVE and PMMS to 170 (toll free) respec. For live and mms activation.

Edburg

In the zone
@hac king

i have nokia 6233(midp2.0) and airtel prepaid in chennai...

i have activated live and received live settings form airtel...

but none of the browsers(Teashark or UCWeb) works....they all say internet conn prob like there is no internet,etc....also no other app works in internet....only the default one(when i press 0 continuously opens) opens airtel live website....

so what cud be the prob ?? :(

OP
H

hac_king

@EDburg Pleasecheck in your live settings and make sure you have port 8080 instead 9201 or 9401..

Edburg

In the zone
sorry if i am being ignorant...but how do i change the port number....there is not option in any settings....i even checkeed out the manual....

all is present inside the settings that airtel gave was "Applications supported:*Web"

besides only the default browser is working in net.....all other apps give error like no internet conn available.... :(

Edburg

In the zone
but how do i change the port number....there is not option in any settings....

all is present inside the settings that airtel gave was "Applications supported:*Web"

besides only the default browser is working in net.....all other apps give error like no internet conn available.... :(

any body knows the answer ??

OP
H

hac_king

May i know if proxy 10.2.45.155 is still working for anybody with mms Apn??

Renny

Padawan
Guys I'm a complete noob when it comes to GPRS/EDGE etc., so please bear my questions :oops: ,

Suppose I have an Airtel SIM and activate GPRS(Which plan?), Will I get EDGE speeds(I live in Bangalore) and what will be the costs(Don't want Mobile Office),

And using hac_king's method can I download torrents with EDGE speeds free of cost?

And other files from WWW and wap sites free with EDGE speeds and free of cost?

raksrules

Youngling
Yes you will get EDGE speeds if airtel in the following criteria are satisfied:

1. You should activate Airtel's Mobile Office GPRS Plan (dont know about Airtel Live).
2. Your service provider (here Airtel) will be providing EDGE service (Bangalore should not be a problem in this regard).
3. You mobile handset should be EDGE enabled.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
i am using airtel mobile offcie totaly free for about 3 months my sim is of delhi and i am in lucknow but now they started to charge :( 25 paise per 40 kb thats fu**ed up

OP
H

hac_king

@Rahul Yes Bro , There is no difference in End service between Regular Wired Internet
or GPRS , Just Difference is MEdium and technology (Speed too)

End service you are getting is Pure WWW service so regardless of GPRS , Dialup , Broadband you can use all services like Torrents etc. ( Condition is your ISP or Telecom should not block this service )

But at present all of the free alternates of Airtel had blocked except one for
P.C. use and yes if you are getting EDGE then you can download torrents
at 20kBps ..

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
Dear hac_king and others..

STOP ADVERTISING UR BLOGS/WEBSITES IN THIS FORUM...
DO READ FORUM RULES..

-SUDE

OP
H

hac_king

Sude , thanx for being a genuine and honest user :) .
Actually somewhat you can tell it advertising [ i agree ] but my first post is edited so many times? First there were 3 tricks openly posted but as trick closed i updated them and at present finding tricks 4 airtel is so severe. We still have lots of tricks at Gstek but now we are so much conscious about security thats why i posted our url.. Hope u got it and sorry if something is still wrong.
Regards:
Gourav sharma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom