[Complaint] Again Bad RMA Service Of Kaizen Infoserve Kolkata( for Corsair CX430 V2)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
As u suggest me earlier.
My first mail was sent to indiaservice@corsair.com but they don't even bother to reply.

Copy the same mail and ask for update keeping corsair US support in CC. Add as many corsair emails in CC as you can.

Then after 3 days of no response, create a post in Corsair Forum with the exact communication. Ask them for advice.

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Today I register a new complain at corsair force when I got no reply/update from them after long.
But,today later I got call from Corsair India(Bangalore).
They asked me for RMA NO.
And they told that delay due some 'strike problem' and told me to call at Kaizen/Corsair India NO at least after 7 days(next Thursday).
Replacement is in transit.
Lets wait and see.....:unsure:

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Yesterday went to Kaizen and took my replacement PSU.
I don't think I will ever buy any Corsair item again
And not going to suggest any one too. :(

*i.imgur.com/nU34vDP.jpg

nginx

In the zone
Yesterday went to Kaizen and took my replacement PSU.
I don't think I will ever buy any Corsair item again
And not going to suggest any one too. :(

*i.imgur.com/nU34vDP.jpg

This is such a shame that we are having to turn away from companies who produce amazing products just because their warranty service is so poor. Indians are treated like dirt by most companies. Perhaps we should get used to this kind of treatment or better start demanding better consumer protection laws from our government.

Corsair produces some of the highest quality components I have ever bought but if this is the state of warranty support, then those 5 year, 7 year or even lifetime warranty becomes meaningless.

My Corsair TX850 PSU just conked out today. I will be going for an RMA to Kaizen after New Year. Let's see how it all pans out.

Top Bottom