advise for new mobile

bsvinod

Right off the assembly line
Hi everybody,
I am thinking of buying a new mob. Among these which one is the best ?
Motorola Defy Plus and Dell Venue, Dell Streak...........Pls tell me ASAP...
Thanx in advance....

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^
Among the 3 Defy+ seems to be the best option, but there are better options available.
Please mention your budget so that you can get better suggestions

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Assuming your budget as around 15k, I would say that Defy+, Live With Walkman and Omnia W are some best mobiles in that range. If you have a budget of 17k go for Neo V or One V

OP
B

bsvinod

My budget is around 15-16000/-
preferences- big screen size & want to play with additional applications & possible to root.

aroraanant

Explorer
For 16k you can get HTC Desire S, thats an amazing phone.
Increasing your budget a lil more will give you some more options like Neo V, Incredible S and One V for ~17-18k

sky770

Journeyman
For 16k you can get HTC Desire S, thats an amazing phone.
Increasing your budget a lil more will give you some more options like Neo V, Incredible S and One V for ~17-18k

+1
Desire S is the way to go @ ~16k until the phone is sold out :D

"never ever leave a killer deal":shock: ..lesson learnt and now corrected (ordered a HTC Desire S):cool:

OP
B

bsvinod

I have increased my budget up to 18500/- for hTc incredible S. what abt the performance , any antenna reception problem is there. How to update os to GB(Any additional cost, Where to do).I have seen in saholic the above rate , but there is no black out of stock. Is there any possibility to get this mob at the above rate or lower than this . Owners of inc-s Please tell me about your experience...

Thank you

Top Bottom