Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

gora

Right off the assembly line
guys i m new to this forum and just want to take ur advice before buying the following hardware.
C2D 7200
PALIT N73V
2GB DDR2
ZEBRONICS CABBY(BIJLI)
DVD-RW (ANY BRAND)
250GB HDD
9600 GSO 384MB(PALIT)
pleaes guys tell me if the following choices i made r correct and also could u please recomend a good psu under 2500 to power this system;-)

acewin

Point Blanc
what is your total budget if any. and your location.
Proccy C2D 7200 @5800
Would recommend a better mobo. Check Abit ABit IP35-E = 5400, besides I do not really have much idea of mobo, but looking at the specs of Palit N73V, I would suggest you to get a better mobo
2 GB DDR2 800 MHz Transcend/Kingston(Single stick) @1900
250 GB from WD
DVD-RW from Samsung/Sony/Asus a SATA drive. (will recommend ASUS DRW-2014L1T @1250)
GPU choice is good. @6500, if you are not buying a 512 MB card which would come if you spend about 2K more
PSU Cooler Master Extreme Power 460 @ 2K nothing better than this for current config you got here.

OP
gora

gora

Right off the assembly line
my budget is 25K ,and the mobo is a good one,one of my friends bought it ,and yeah i m from kolkata and thanks for the advice really appreciate it:p

acewin

Point Blanc
if the mobo is good then its gr8. Besides your GPU selection is also decent, and in 25K you would be able to get a real good overall config.

Mobo has only 2 DIMM slot, and other available port made me say that, if you wanna try expansion ahead then it can hamper it.
no DVI no HDMI port etc.
But you really cannot think of much in 2K.
But make sure you buy single stick of 2GB RAM so that if you latter on wanna make it to 4GB it does not makes a problem for you wasting of RM if you try 2x1GB module.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom