Advice me some LAN semi old game

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
I have lost my addiction some 4-5years back. now just want some multiplalyer action with my flatmate. i guess i will enjoy racing and fps action (with bots) like counter strike etc.

m running on lan and my laptop wont support much high end spec. the best i can run playable is nfs mostwanted, trackmania, counter strike and alike. plz advice.

thanks.

Enjoy~!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
yup, Urban Terror has bots. Might not work in every map though. Consider them only fight for TS, TDM and CTF.

Goten

Banned
NFS UG2 - Racing - Easy to configure and has race type OUTRUN(believe me fun as hell)

Counter Strike 1.6 (Aim maps with ur flatmate)

UT2004 (unbelievable deathmatch with friends and bot and Onslaught too)

Rise Of Nations (For ur strategy needs)

World of warcraft(Map Dota with ur friend)

Reply to my post if u like my suggestions and need help configuring them.

Peace~~~!

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Neverwinter Nights - Hours of fun co-op. pvp is available but its not fun with two players

Halo - Awesome

Both allow you to play campaign in co-op.

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
ya exactly we are two so wont be fun if no bots are there....

@Goten: thanks a lot mate...that was some good piece of info for me. will try for ug2 and ut04. wat is this Outrun in ug2?

Enjoy~!

Goten

Banned
ya exactly we are two so wont be fun if no bots are there....

@Goten: thanks a lot mate...that was some good piece of info for me. will try for ug2 and ut04. wat is this Outrun in ug2?

Enjoy~!

Outrun is a race type in wich you will have to outrun ur friend....That means u will have to take a lead of 300metres to win in an open city....And the fun part is that it is fast and starts and ends quick too...U can play on and on unlike in races in wich if u take lead and hope to finish the race in 5minutes....here races can end in 20secs and can stretch upto 8minutes...we 4 friends play this a lot(Live in different cities)....Its like BHAAGA BHAAGI....pakdo saale ko....**** **** nitro jaala diya saale ne....hehehehehehe.

Peace~~~!

Top Bottom