Advice for buying a Plasma or LED Tv 46-50 Inches

andcha

Broken In
Hey Guys & Gurlz

I am planning to buy a TV and am confused between Plasma and LED TV. My requirements are as follow?

1. Should be Full HD (1920 x 1080)
2. Screen size should be maximum, preferably between 46-50 inches, won't mind even 55 inches.
3. Will be used mostly for a) Movies b) CableTV (Sports, NGC & Discovery) c) Internet surfing d) Games (four or five times in a month at max)
4. Must connect to a Desktop/Laptop through HDMI/DVI with Full HD resolution
5. Will be viewed mostly at nights (with lights turned off) and sometimes in morning for news for about an hour or half
6. Budget: 100-110k (with finance/emi option) / 60-70k (without finance/emi)
7. Smart TV features is not a priority as the TV will be always connected to a Desktop/CPU
8. Should play HD formats like (mkv,mv4 and avi on its own)
9. Compatibility with 5.1 or 7.1 home theater system is must as I will be buying it in 2-3 months

I understand that the list is long and a lot of you will think that this guy is looking for a 24 k gold at a price of 18 k gold (stupid example) but it is a heavy investment so I need to be careful and need serious advice.

So, suggestions please...

aroraanant

Explorer
I hope you don't need a 3D LED TV so you can go for 46" Samsung 5 Series LED.
NEXT outlets and even some Samsung Showrooms(may be all, I m not sure about that) and almost all big e-stores like ezone,jumbo electronics,vijay sales etc provide EMI options but only on Credit Cards.But Next and Vijay sales provide the best prices.

Top Bottom