Adsense Help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepgeek2

Broken In
Hi guys i know this topic (adsense)has ben discussed too often here.But my Problem is VERY UNIQUE and it has never been dicussed.
My application has been rejected and you know what is the reason, SINGLE WORD NAME!!!!

My name consists of only one word and no surname and therefore the e-mail which i got from google said that my application has been rejected because my payee name is in correct see:-

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into Google AdSense at this time.
We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.
Issues:
- Account information incorrect or not provided
---------------------
Further detail:
Account information incorrect or not provided: We've found that the account information provided in your application is incomplete or incorrect. It appears that in the 'Payee Name' field on your submission you may have left out a space between your first and last name. Please resubmit your application after correcting the 'Payee Name'.
---------------------

So, i resubmitted the application by splitting my name in two parts. But, my bank account (which was opened by my parents when i was 12, and over which i have full control now because of being eighteen) is registered with my original name i.e. the single word. So, if i get checques from google would i be able to deposit them in my account?

Original name template : AAAAAAAAA
Name Template in resubmitted Application: AAAA AAAAA

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Why not? You've Google's notification as proof clarifying their stand on the use of single-word names. And what you've done to wriggle out of the position.

When you get the cheques, deposit it in your bank. If something comes up, approach the manager and explain the situation to the manager. I'm sure they'll understand, on proper submission of valid proof if required, and can arrange the cheques to be redirected towards your account.

tuxfan

Technomancer
I think you will be able to deposit ;) Just because payer makes a mistake in writing your cheque, doesn't mean that you will be penalised :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom