Adopting a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
First of all you adopt a dog, not buy.

:lol:

What's your experience with handling dogs?
Do you realize how much an adult St.Bernard or a similarly big dog eats?
Many idiots actually get a dog for show-off and then become absolute morons ultimately abandoing them - I personally wish the worst for such people. Is your commitment 100%?
Do you have strength and patience to actually discipline your dog? Most wannabe dog owners with German Shephards are idiots, they can't handle them.

^^The only guy here who has a hold on the other side of dog adoption. I respect your opinion.

Please check the diet and it's behavior *before* adopting a dog. Ultimately many people leave their dogs stray because they can't afford such a daily diet for them, neither do they have any experience in raising the man's best friend and end up doing it wrong the cost of which is ultimately paid by the dog itself. If you can afford such a diet and determination, only then move on to making decision on which breed to adopt.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^seriously man you are one hell of a catlover..must say:razz:
Your obsession for cats is finally showing up in your recent posts:wink:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Well I had a dog,And still have.Now i have taken a street dog from roadside.The dog is alive,And im taking good care of it.
What i mean is cats are good,But all they want is food nothing else,Give them food.And most of the time your cat wont be in your house the whole day(I have seen this with my cats i had before).They just come in food time.
Feed any hungry street dog,It will take care of your house

d3p

PowerHouse
My Father had 2 Tri color Beagle's [male & female], when i was a kid.
Both of them were part of my family for 12yrs & passed away recently. Since then we had no pets at our house, coz their death was so painful.

abhidev

Human Spambot
pets become your family and when they go away...its very painful like you losing your family member.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
pets become your family and when they go away...its very painful like you losing your family member.

+1.I agree to that,Thats why i we dint buy a breed dog(Like lab etc)this time,Cause their immune system is very weak :(.

doomgiver

Warframe
i'll upload some goldfish pics in a new thread, but they are not clear at all (my goldfish are camera shy)

johin

Right off the assembly line
hey guys i am going to buy a dog for me.this is my first time. i want a a dog which looks heavy and deadly as i am bit healthy.please give me tips.which dog breed should i go for?i have thought of st.bernard.how much does this dog costs?

I have german shepherd then,I Insist you to own this kind of dog.
Its good for a young man and have a good look in every season .......

doomgiver

Warframe
I have german shepherd then,I Insist you to own this kind of dog.
Its good for a young man and have a good look in every season .......
what the fvck? the thread is dead, and i fvcking INSIST you buy goldfish.
it is good for a noobtard like you, and have a good poop in every season......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom